Tailbone pain seat solution>>>

(deactivated member)
on 11/6/09 6:16 am, edited 11/6/09 6:17 am - .., WA
I know some of you have suffered with tailbone pain. Well, we received our "the Sportsman Guide" catalog and this is in there:

Ergonomic Memory Foam Seat Cushion, SAVE BIG!

Click image to enlarge...
Metro Designs® Ergonomic Memory Foam Seat Cushion

This doctor-designed advanced Memory Foam Cushion makes any seat more comfortable, and encourages correct posture by holding your spine in proper alignment. Also relieves pressure on the tailbone.

Made from the same visco-elastic foam as high-quality mattress toppers, so it springs back to shape time after time, molding to your body as you use it. Relieves pain, encourages spinal health. Use at home, office or while traveling. Measures 15 1/2 x 12 x 3 3/4"h., weighs 2 lbs., 5 ozs.

Get this better body bargain ONLINE today!

Metro Designs® Ergonomic Memory Foam Seat Cushion

Mail a Friend

Shim

WX2-158822 Metro Designs® Ergonomic Memory Foam Seat Cushion

$24.97

Compare at $50.00   Club Price $22.47
  Qty:     

mittenfarm
on 11/6/09 6:36 am - County Line, MI
I might have to try this-my tailbone is so painful most of the time when I sit anywhere for very long.
-Wanda

Highest -380  Surgery- 345     Goal- 150   Current-150     5 ft. 8 in.

LindaScrip
on 11/6/09 7:08 am
Not to be funny or rude is there a price for this?  Looks interesting.
jenny_leigh
on 11/6/09 7:48 am
If you click on the picture, it tells you more about it. It's $24.97, which I think is a pretty good price considering that sitting sucks anymore since it hurts my tailbone!

Thank you for showing this. Its going to help me so much!
LindaScrip
on 11/7/09 4:18 am
I am going to place my order this week thanks for telling us about it.
C. Barnes
on 11/6/09 7:18 am - CARTERSVILLE, GA
My tail bone hurts me anytime I set slouched in a chair....I find that setting up straight helps out.  Sitting for long periods of time also makes me hurt.  (which is a good thing cause all I ever did before my surgery was sit).  Nice to see there are cushions to help out.  My husband says I need the butt pads like Hank Hill had in one of the King of the Hill episodes.  Sounds funny, but if they made butt pads like those, and it worked, I would invest in them.

spedcon
on 11/6/09 8:55 am
 Thank you, thank you, thank you!! I ordered it! Can't wait to get it!!!  Connie
(deactivated member)
on 11/6/09 9:37 am - .., WA
Your welcome. I was hoping it would help some of you. I know the tailbone pain for some can be pretty bad. (I still have a huge ...you know, so I don't need it yet, LOL.

I hope it helps, give a review when you receive it.
spedcon
on 11/6/09 10:53 am
I keep looking at the picture and admiring the sweet cushion of relief! I have a gel seat I bought at K-Mart and it helps a little but not much. I also have a cushion for the car with a little cut-out for the delicate tailbone and it helps too but it is slowly squishing down. The one you have looks so soft and comfortable....I can't wait to try it! Sitting here at my desk is so uncomfortable! Who would have guessed a year ago that I would be sitting here freezing with my butt aching like this lol!! I actually wear long sleeves to bed! It's a fun adventure! I'll be glad to let everyone know about the seat cushion when I try it!   Connie
mererwin
on 11/6/09 11:10 am - Grand Prairie, TX
Thank you so much for your post!  I feel like you answered my prayers. 

Most Active