100 Century Club Cards!!!!

Kathleen S.
on 9/22/08 4:07 pm - Colorado Springs, CO

Anyone need a Century Card send me a message with an e mail address to send it to and the exact spelling that you want on it.  Century Card for 100-150- and 200.
Kathleen

(I will post this every week or two since the post rate on this board is pritty fast)

Kristie T.
on 9/22/08 4:51 pm - Hamilton, AL
Thats very Nice of you as well as Annette R. for taking your time to make the Century Cards..Just wanted to say THANKS !

April Lopez
on 9/22/08 5:02 pm - logansport, IN
Kathleen,

You made my card last week or so and I was so happy to have your help in this. I think it is so sweet of you to take the time to help all of us on here. So heres to you and all you do.

Thank You,
April
We Are All Butterflies, waiting to exit our cacoons.
                                       Rny Gastric Bypass 11/6/2007
                     Starting Weight 359.9- Surgeons Goal: 160
                                     Personal Goal: 130

C. white
on 9/28/08 5:50 am - Cleveland, OH
My name is Keyco White and I have lost 100 lbs. I started this whole process at 316 lbs. and I'am currently at 213 lbs. My email address is [email protected] and when I get my card does it go directly on my obesity help page? I'am fattygirl08 on obesityhelp.com. I don't know else how to get my card, can you help? Thank you in advance for helping me..Keyco
letsonj
on 11/19/08 10:22 pm - Lafayette, IN
HI Kathleen
I hit my 100lb mark today.  Would you mind making me a centrury card?  My email address is [email protected].   this is very nice of you to do for people.
Thanks
Jacque
Most Active