clothsing

neil
on 9/13/08 9:54 am - Homestead, FL
Post Date: 9/13/08 12:08 pm
Post Date: 9/13/08 4:18 am
hi im going to repost a few more times, me and my wife need cloths badly we both checked out the clothing exchange and local goodwills, we are haveing a ruff time right now, i have liver cancer and live off disability,,you can only stretch that small check so for,,,anthing will be helpful,,she wares 20 to 22 and size 9&half shoes to 10 pants dresses shirts xl to xx me i am a size 50pants xxxshorts xxxshirts size 12 shoes thank you and god bless. email me if you have anything and i will give you my address.
(deactivated member)
on 9/13/08 10:20 am - WA
On September 13, 2008 at 4:54 PM Pacific Time, neil wrote:
Post Date: 9/13/08 12:08 pm
Post Date: 9/13/08 4:18 am
hi im going to repost a few more times, me and my wife need cloths badly we both checked out the clothing exchange and local goodwills, we are haveing a ruff time right now, i have liver cancer and live off disability,,you can only stretch that small check so for,,,anthing will be helpful,,she wares 20 to 22 and size 9&half shoes to 10 pants dresses shirts xl to xx me i am a size 50pants xxxshorts xxxshirts size 12 shoes thank you and god bless. email me if you have anything and i will give you my address.
On June 20, 2004 at 6:33 PM Pacific Time, neil wrote: Hi its me again, im a very proud person so this is very hard to say ,but im desprit, i dont make a hole lot of money and big cloths are moocho denaro so is there any men out there that done the surgery allready who want to part with there old big cloths, im willing to pay shipping charges or what ever ive gotton so big i have only about 5shirts left that fit and 4 shorts and no pants at all one pair of shoes well im willing to pay shiping charges but if you want to donated to me Neil Intindola any cloths for me please email me for my address. Thanks wls family this is very embarassing but im in the process of trying to get surgery but for now i need something to ware besides sweat pants.

At another long-term OH'ers suggestion, I checked out your posting history.   You've been asking for clothing donations here on OH for over 4 years!

WTH?

Building A Cocoon
on 9/13/08 10:41 am - South Central PA, PA
Four years? That's a long long time! Are you sure? Wow. Ain't that something. Well... trying to look on the positive side... maybe he's needed them for four years.  I guess he would have to keep asking.
Hitting40
on 9/13/08 10:05 pm - Luttrell, TN
How do you check someones posting history?  I have been trying to figure it out and I'm sure its simple but I need a little help!! Thanks!!
Judi J.
on 9/14/08 2:16 am - MN
if you look under someone's avatar in a thread, you can click where it says "latest posts" that shows you all of their posts in THAT forum

that is the only way i know how to do it
Jo W.
on 9/13/08 10:26 am - Owosso, MI
Try checking some of your previous posts over the past couple of days.  I think you have several responses.  Maybe those will help you.
Building A Cocoon
on 9/13/08 10:39 am - South Central PA, PA
Some of the local churches might be able to help you even if they don't have your size sometimes they will use church funds to buy you a few things to hold you over for a while. Also you can try craig's list.
neil
on 9/13/08 11:57 am - Homestead, FL
thank you all very much, and im waiting to see if any of the resoanses do come threw, but i will continue posting until sunday night, i tryed churches,goodwills,freebies,clothing excange nothing, this hard time we are going threw wont last bc i know God has big plans in store for me, my last surgery of a 65 and half lb gist tumor they gave me a 90%chance of dieing on the table well im still here now liver cancer guess what im winning this too so god bless you all and good night anyone have any cloths email me at [email protected] and ill send you my address thanks
Debbysue54
on 9/13/08 12:21 pm - Irwin, PA
I might have a couple of pair of jeans that are 50 waist, but what inseam do you need. I've had to hem my husband's jeans and they may be way too short.

Unfortunately, I have already given my larger size clothes to Goodwill.

(deactivated member)
on 9/13/08 12:56 pm - Vacaytown, HI
I certainly understand about having a hard time but I dont see the logic in asking so many times when people have offered you stuff?  You should take them up on their offers. 
Most Active
Bariatric Connect
Good_Courage_Ruth · 0 replies · 175 views
Recent Topics