Newton Wellesley Hospital...Plastic Surgeon Meeting Tonight

AwesomeForever
on 6/17/08 6:33 am - Marlborough, MA
I am going to this meeting at 6 PM. Will you be there? I have batwings, and need an uplift of the boobs. I want to get information though it will be next year before I have the surgeries. Linda
honeymoo
on 6/17/08 7:25 am - on The Rock 30 miles out to Sea, MA
aww man I wish I lived closer to attend this, I will be bringing it up w/my surgeon at my 2 year in Aug.  Hubby was just up there today for his 9 month appt, had I known I may have gone up and spent the night.  Darn

BE AN ANGEL DONATE LIFE   People to weak to follow their own dreams will always find a way to discourage yours

NHskinnygirl
on 6/17/08 8:50 am - Nashua, NH
Hi Linda, Have fun at your meeting. I live in NH and had my plastics done at MGH. They have a PS clinic and the charges are a fraction of the cost at other hospitals. It is a leap of faith, it is the chief resident that does the surgery under the direction of some of the leading PS in Boston. They are all from harvard Medical School so you don't get much better than that. I had my arms (Batwings) and my breasts lifted and implants for 5,300.00 that included an over night stay and anesthesia. 3 months later I had my TT. My insurance company paid for mine because they paid for my GBP, but the charge was going to be in the low 6000.00. They were great for both surgeries and I am so very happy with my results. I had a friend that had her's done at Leahey Clinic and she is sorry that she didn't have her TT done at MGH's clinic. She did have her arms and boobs done at MGH and is very happy with her results too. We did not have the same Doctor as they rotate and are only chief residents for a 3-6 month period. My surgeon is now a lic. practising PS at Brigham and Women's Hospital and his name is  Dr. Lefei Guo, he is a wonderful Dr. *****ally listens and advises you for the best results. Just wanted to let you know another option. Feel free to PM me if you want more details or info for the clinic.
Laurie in NH     Expect the Best !  You will receive the Best....
283/251/150    

ClareB
on 6/17/08 10:31 am - MA
Skinny- I am pre-op but am bookmarking this post...thanks for all the great info...you should post this on the Mass board too and NH too.... Thanks Clare
NHskinnygirl
on 6/17/08 11:14 am - Nashua, NH
Hi Claire,I have posted this info before on the NH and Ma boards.If you like please add me to your friends list, and when you are ready I would be happy to give you all the "Skinny "on the clinic. That's the key you have to hook up with the clinic not the regular PS dept cause if you go there it's full price. The clinic is basicly the students that have finished all of there class work and internships and need to get hours in to get their license. I found it to be a great program, my doctor had the BEST bedside manor and was a GREAT listener, I also found this true for all of the surgical team.Good luck with your journey I hope you have a very easy surgery and speedy recovery.
283/251/150    

catrinas
on 6/18/08 4:20 am - Haverhill, MA

Can you send me the info on the clinic

Thanks

Cathy

NHskinnygirl
on 6/17/08 11:14 am - Nashua, NH
Hi Claire, I have posted this info before on the NH and Ma boards. If you like please add me to your friends list, and when you are ready I would be happy to give you all the "Skinny " on the clinic. That's the key you have to hook up with the clinic not the regular PS dept cause if you go there it's full price. The clinic is basicly the students that have finished all of there class work and internships and need to get hours in to get their license. I found it to be a great program, my doctor had the BEST bedside manor and was a GREAT listener, I also found this true for all of the surgical team. Good luck with your journey I hope you have a very easy surgery and speedy recovery.
283/251/150    

AwesomeForever
on 6/17/08 12:55 pm - Marlborough, MA
Thanks for the replies. I am sure once the time comes I will check out MGH. I am interested in the boobs going north instead of south... Linda
Cher B.
on 6/18/08 1:42 am - MA
How was the meeting?  I am going to need 'the girls' and the wings spruced up with some PS.
Most Active