share your self pay price

(deactivated member)
on 2/17/10 10:09 pm - Manchester, KY
Just in case the appeal does not work........looking for lowest prices in the states.

Would everyone share?
(deactivated member)
on 2/17/10 10:17 pm - TN
$8750 with Dr. Aceves.  His regular price is $9500.  I was fortunate enough to take advantage of the promotion he did this summer.  Are you totally against going to MX if you have to self pay? 
(deactivated member)
on 2/17/10 10:18 pm, edited 2/17/10 10:23 pm - Manchester, KY
I would go today....its my family that is freaking out about it!

Did you feel safe the entire process?

All this waiting during the insurance "game" is so hard. I wish I knew what they would do ..... enough already!
BTR1DAY
on 2/17/10 10:33 pm - Danbury, CT
5200 with Dr. Almanza.  I'm scheduled for the end of March.  I think 90% of the people hre have had the surery in Mexico.
     HW:247  SW:227      Goal Weight 140    (For Now)                                                     
2PEASNAPOD2008
on 2/17/10 10:33 pm, edited 2/17/10 10:36 pm

I paid $12500.00 in Ocala Florida....that includes everything and aftercare.

(deactivated member)
on 2/17/10 11:11 pm - TN
Yes, I felt safe the whole time.  I felt that I received better care than I had received here locally.  I chose to only tell my parents & in-laws prior to going to MX.  The only reason I told them was b/c they were keeping my kids while DH and I were gone.  They didn't freak out about it, but they were concerned.  However, they said they trusted me & DH to make the right decision regarding our lives.

You need to do your research whether you chose to go to MX or stay in the US.  Good luck!  I hope the insurance thing works out for you.
nicknato
on 2/18/10 2:50 am - Canada
I went to mx and I wouldn't change anything. Not for a moment. The care was amazing and I only waited 2 weeks from the time I paid.  I actually had to remind myself that I had surgery. Felt like I was on holidays.

(deactivated member)
on 2/17/10 10:41 pm - AZ
$9500 with Aceves. Just tell your family he works out of a real hospital, he's board certified in surgery, and FACS. Have them come with you.
jenni80
on 2/17/10 10:48 pm
Dr.Alamza $5200.00   There are alot of people on here who have used him for their surgerys.  I would ask people who actually have been to the dr you are looking to use for firsthand experience.  I understand about familys who panic when you say mexico.  Thats why I havent mentioned it to to many other than my hubby, mom and a couple of my sisters.  I think alot of the drs you will hear about are good qualified drs who are in mexico.

Jeanette  

BrookeK
on 2/17/10 10:52 pm - Arlington, TX
On February 18, 2010 at 6:09 AM Pacific Time, Courtney_12 wrote:
Just in case the appeal does not work........looking for lowest prices in the states.

Would everyone share?
The STATES....

I was lucky enough to have insurance pay...but my son was self pay in the Dallas-Ft Worth Area

Dr. Manuel Castro....$11,990

included everything including one year after care.

(My son started with a 65+ BMI and has had NO problems at all)

Good luck,
Brooke K
 I am 5'4" tall

Most Active
Recent Topics