Dr changing his tune

pamdb
on 8/6/14 11:24 pm

It really doesn't matter to me where I go.  Its just so frustrating that my Dr. is so out of the loop about this.  He's the one who suggested it, and when I ask for more information, he tells me to look it up online.  ugh

jndrake
on 8/6/14 11:36 pm - Charlottetown, Prince Edward Island, Canada
VSG on 12/10/13

It would matter to me if I could get in to see a surgeon in a few months vs 4 or more years like others have posted on this forum for Halifax. Best of luck.

"You're off to great places today is your day your mountain is waiting so get on your way.Oh the Places you'll go" Dr.Seuss

jenn1469
on 8/5/14 5:06 am

I live in Tucson, Az and there was a long waiting list so I traveled to Las Vegas and got my surgery. I don't no if you can travel or your insurance would allow this but my insurance still paid for my surgery. Good luck to you.

Jennifer

Livewithnoregrets
on 3/25/18 4:38 am
VSG on 12/03/18
I know this is from 3 years ago, but I wanted to add my wait times just for future reference to new people reading. My referral was put in nov 2007. Just had my appointment with nurse/dietician March 8th and with physio and psychologist March 15th this year. Was told that after it was signed off on by dr b that it would be another 8-9 months after that.
Most Active
Recent Topics
Anyone still here?
Livewithnoregrets · 2 replies · 1214 views
Going on 5 years out
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3795 views
Posts?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3833 views
workouts / exercise?
better_life_ahead · 0 replies · 3624 views