This is posted on another forum!1

lianna
on 5/5/07 12:03 pm - South, TX
VSG on 03/09/15 with
This is posted on another forum........ retracted......not worth the possible issues

Lianna   lapband 2005, removed 2014.  VSG 3/9/15

lianna
on 5/5/07 12:06 pm, edited 5/5/07 4:21 pm - South, TX
VSG on 03/09/15 with
rrodr27
on 5/5/07 12:31 pm - San Antonio, TX
I usually don't reply to controversial stuff either.  I made the mistake of doing it one time and practically got my head bitten off.  It's irriating because people post partial information and then your reply to and OMG....they can't believe the things you replied.  My opinion is, if your not going to take it in stride and if your going to take offense to everything, then don't start a thread. 

Chelle B.
on 5/5/07 12:34 pm
Our OH Lap Band forum is the best!!!! Yes we do have one or two children on the board, but by and large this is an AWESOME bandster family!  I tried other forums and have not found one with as much active participation by great people as we have here.  So there!
Be careful, or you may find yourself in my novel...

Photobucket
lianna
on 5/5/07 12:45 pm - South, TX
VSG on 03/09/15 with
lianna
on 5/5/07 12:52 pm, edited 5/5/07 4:20 pm - South, TX
VSG on 03/09/15 with
Yep, OH is a helpful and supportive sight!

Lianna   lapband 2005, removed 2014.  VSG 3/9/15

Lynn C
on 5/5/07 8:52 pm
Funny - that is exactly how I feel. I visit most of the other forum, I a generally curious person and I like to make sure that people searching for answers get to see both sides of the story. Ran across a few inacurate posts on other forums last night and just didn't have the energy to respond. My new take on this - The information is out there, the good, bad and ugly. Someone *****ally wants a safer healthier surgery and does just 75% of the required research will find the band. Some one who either doesn't really want to know or would like to start trouble will post "Trying to decide between "this" and "that"" but only posts the question on "that" board doesn't really want to know? Lets support those *****ally want our time, energy and knowledge! Good luck

Lynn C ~
Banded 9/12/2005 ~ Revision to VSG on 9/7/2010 ~ Losing again with a Keto lifestyle

Sharon T.
on 5/5/07 11:33 pm - Southern , WI
Well, I've seen a LOT of forums boards, and this is by far the best. I've been here, over 4 years, so that should say something! At least, if you don't agree with ppl, here, you can, ignore them. Not like family you don't get along with, you have to keep them! ha

At goal, 155 bs. Started at 290. 7 years out! WAHOO~ 

Most Active