No Energy...

Ashley A.
on 1/9/09 4:02 am - Dayton, OH
VSG on 06/27/12
Since I had the surgery I haven't seemed to have any energy at all. I was off of work for 3 weeks after so I really didn't notice it, but since I have been working full time again I just have been exhausted..I was wondering if anyone knew of like a supplement or vitamin I could try to boost up my energy, or maybe certain foods..Thanks in advance!

Realize Band-12.1.08 Revision to VSG-6.27.12

Deedlbugg
on 1/9/09 4:30 am - Loafing in , PA
Hi.  First, I think it is fairly normal for our bodies to go through an adjustment period after surgery and anesthesia, not to mention the dietary changes. That being said, are you getting enough protein? Are you eating breakfast? Are you hydrated always? Those are very important as I am sure you know, just wanted to make sure. I take a basic multivitamin daily, but honestly feel like this is the healthiest I have eaten in my life. Did you have a stressful holiday? Is it your cycle time? Maybe you aren't getting enough sleep? If you truly are clueless as to why you are so tired, I would call your Dr and I'll bet he will run some lab work just to be safe.Good luck and keep us posted.
 Deanne
I'm a nutritional overachiever!~ Author Unknown

Laurie W.
on 1/9/09 4:32 am - Summerville, SC
I take a B-12 vitamin in order to get some extra energy. There is a crystal light flavor too that has some caffeine in it.

I didn't have any energy for about a month..now I am doing just fine.

Kathy2852
on 1/9/09 4:40 am - NJ
VSG on 03/29/16
I was SO tired for months after the surgery.  My doc told me to take B complex.  It took a while, but it really helped!  Good luck!

Kathy

ShawnaC
on 1/9/09 4:47 am - Houston, TX
Protein, Water, Multi-Vitamin...check your intake. When one of these gets low for a few days, I'm a slug bug.
"It's all about moderation, not deprivation"..........Shawna
Most Active