First visit 2 weeks post op

MizSelina
on 9/5/07 9:05 am - Columbia, SC
Hello everyone. Just wanted to drop a line about my first visit. My hospital stay was a little longer so my visit is at 2 weeks. I am so excited and so please with my visit. First I give the glory to God. He is indeed the head of my life. I am down 20 lbs since my surgery which was August 23, 2007. I am a newbie in training so I still need to learn how to put the tracker on here. I lost 20 lbs on my pre op diet and 20 post op 2 weeks. God is good. To all of you..Stay Blessed!
DebbieSh
on 9/5/07 10:17 am
Congratulations and God bless!!
Donna S.
on 9/5/07 10:32 am - Shallotte, NC
Girl I know where you are coming from, God did my surgery he gave me a great surgery painfree and uneventful. I had the chaplan pray for me the morning I had surgery, we prayed right there amongst other people, I didnt care, Im not to proud to ask GOD to take care of me. I owe everything to him. Im not trying to be a holy roller or anything, just stating how I feel and the facts. The surgeons were awesome also but we know who had the scapple. Im glad to see you're at home and losing. God Bless you! Donna S. Ft. Stewart GA
maribelm
on 9/6/07 6:01 am - San Mateo, CA
GOD is good and congrats on your new journey. Everyday is a new day for me but blessed God still lets me breathe. Take care, maribel
ELAINE55
on 9/6/07 9:36 am
I am so very happy to hear that you have had your surgery and doing so well. Keep up the great work and lets stay in touch. I live in California. My e-mail address is: [email protected] phone # is 760-955-0018 Mu name is Elaine Hope to hear from you one day soon.
Jessica83
on 9/8/07 2:12 am
I am so happy that your surgery went great. Mine did to. I had my surgery on the 31st of last month. I am down 8 lbs as of the 6th . The only thing that bugs me is I have a pinching pain in my lower left side and man does it hurt. It can bring me to tears something . The surgeon said it was a stich pulling and would get better. I hope so. Well God bless jessica funk
Marianne C.
on 9/8/07 11:46 am - Hudson, FL
WOW Selina you have lost 20 pounds already! You are doing fabulous! I am a week ahead of you and I'm only down 11 pounds since my weight the day of surgery! Keep it up girlfriend!!!
brenmatt65
on 9/12/07 11:19 pm - Powell, WY
That's so awesome to hear! I'm so glad that your surgery was uneventful and pain-free!! My surgery was the same. And I'm with you, it was God doing the surgery and he just used the hands of the surgeons to complete the job. I'm soooo glad to hear that you're losing and doing great! Keep up the great work and I'll be praying for all my fellow losers daily!! God bless you all! Brenda
Most Active
Recent Topics
Fills
nickilin · 0 replies · 773 views
5 years..feel great!
frazier · 0 replies · 790 views
5 years ago- Change my life!!
MELISSA52879 · 0 replies · 1054 views
5 years out..today
1hipmom · 1 replies · 923 views
how is everyone doing?
frazier · 2 replies · 970 views