It is up to me

Groups » It is up to me » Discussion » DR REHNKE.DR BAUM P...

DR REHNKE.DR BAUM PATIENTS

melcha
on 12/5/08 3:39 am - Winter Haven, FL

As you may recall, those patients of Dr Rehnke who go through Dr Baum for their psyche evaluation, are required to have a band buddy.   I have been lucky enough to act in that capacity for several of you.    

Unfortunately, I am not able to take on any more buddies through the end of the year simply due to my work schedule.   We still have patients in the Lakeland area who need a buddy.    If you are interested, please let me know.   As a buddy you, you have to be at least three months out from your surgery date and  simply share your experience with others.  Be there for them when they have questions or concerns...if you don't know all the answers that is fine, you can refer them back to Dr R's team or you can contact Ira or me.

This buddy program is very important to help provide patients a contact to others who have taken the same path.    Please take a moment to consider offering to be a buddy!  If you are interested you can notify Ira or me, or you can contact Dr Baum directly.

We currently have someone looking for a buddy, if you are interested, please let me know so I can get you in contact with her.

melcha
Support Group Coach

IraSansolo
Suppot Group Coach