Patricia's HOPE

GOOD MORNING

butterjoy
on 8/28/08 9:55 pm - Elkview, WV
HELLO PATRICIA!
I AM HAPPY TO BE A PART OF THIS GROUP.  I WANT TO LEARN AS MUCH AS I CAN ABOUT MY UPCOMING RNY AND AM OVER 50.  YEP, I WILL BE 56 ON MY BIRTHDAY, SEPTEMBER 30.  I AM NOT COMPLAINING AT ALL.  THAT IS THE TRUTH BECAUSE I AM THANKFUL TO BE ALIVE!!  ANYHOW, I HOPE EVERYONE JOINS IN STARTS "TALKING" WITH EACH OTHER.

JOY

* Our family is a circle of love and strength. With every birth and every union, the circle grows. Every joy shared adds more love. Every obstacle faced together makes the circle stronger. The love of a family is life's greatest blessing.   
     I have reached my goal! Praying angel:9896

pdplpn
on 8/30/08 10:16 am - Uniontown, PA
Thank-you so much Joy...Joy goes along with Hope so well. Do you have any date for your upcoming surgery... It is so exciting the days prior to the surgery and people's anticipation of their liberation from a world that has restricted them so... You don't even come close to looking 56...that is a big plus... I am 53 and  I certainly don't  feel 5e. This surgery has put spring back into step and a whistle to my song...And as a hospice nurse I can say AMEN to being ALIVE...I see so much death around me....but, I love my work and I feel very led by the Lord for now to continue in it....But, I am pursuing a Bariatric certification as well... Patricia