Mental Health

Ups and Downs

yellowbridges7
on 2/5/14 1:10 pm

Hi there.. I had the sleeve back in Oct of 2013. I am actually doing very well with it. I am 87lbs down and I am so excited about being able to do things that I have not been able to do for a few years.. Little did I know that I would become CRAZY!!! That is the way I see it. I was 18 when I was told that I have PCOS... I have always had a little bit of depression, but what happened a few weeks ago was just crazy... I had bad thoughts of my husband, I would go down to lay with him (he works 3rds) and I would just start crying.. I would be ok for a while and then I would just get down again and take myself someplace so I could cry. I was always telling myself this is crazy and you do not need to act this way. I am getting some blood work done on my hormones, the doctor put me on 20mgs of Prozac and my cycle is over. I finally opened up to my husband and my 2 boys living at home. It made me feel a lot better, but I feel as this is not the end of my CRAZINESS.. I just need someone to talk to about things it would be so very helpful to have some to talk to..

severman
on 2/22/15 11:16 am - Indianapolis, IN

Hopefully things have gotten better for you!  Have you found someone to talk to?  I'm here if you need me!

Stephanie