Mental Health

Groups » Mental Health » Discussion » Anyone else with gr...

Anyone else with great weekend plans?

severman
on 6/16/11 10:00 pm - Indianapolis, IN
 I cannot wait for 11:30 this morning!  I'm going camping with my family of four, my sister's family of four, and my wonderful neighbor's family of four.  We are also going to a local theme park named Holiday World in Santa Claus, Indiana.  It is an annual tradition to go camping on father's day weekend.  This year we just added more people.
I am so grateful that my depression meds are working!  I was able to be proactive and get everything ready early instead of waiting for the last minute like I normally do.  I didn't even blow up at my family while being stressed out at getting everything packed and laundry done.  Normally there would be at least two crying spells and the feeling of being overwhelmed.  I just hoping the possibility of rain doesn't ruin my good mood!  There is a 40% chance today, 30% tomorrow, and 20% on Sunday.  
I am also grateful that my iron infusions are working too.  I have four down and six more to go.  They are giving me the energy that I haven't had in a very long time.  I've always been anemic, but lately my numbers had just been too low.  I get my levels checked again next week.  I'm curious as to what they will look like.
I hope everyone else has a great weekend!

Stephanie E

boxermom
on 6/17/11 10:48 pm - MI
Steph -

Sounds like you have a fun weekend ahead of you!  And to be able to get prepared for the trip with less anxiety is one of the best feelings in the world.  Are your iron infusions due to malabsorption?  Just curious.

Not too much going on this weekend.  Got to take my dog back to the vet for a bandage change.  He busted open his wound so they are gonna let it heal as is.

My husband works Fathers Day, so I will probably just make a special dinner.

ttyl,

bm

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

Boxermom
290/190/160  TT done
sw/cw/gw 

severman
on 6/20/11 2:08 am - Indianapolis, IN
 Yes my iron infusions are due to malabsorption.