Mental Health

Groups » Mental Health » Discussion » Accountability - We...

Accountability - Week One - How was your Weekend??

boxermom
on 6/12/11 7:53 pm - MI
Good Morning Everyone!

As promised, this is our weekly post to record the progress that we've made toward our wls goals.  Today, if you would like, just share with us how your weekend was, how you felt, if you dealt with any particular difficult issues, if you worked out and what you ate.  Mix it up, this forum is yours to use as needed...

All week, if you would like to revisit this post and update us if you have had any successes or overcame any obstacles, we would love it!  Again, this can be a journal if you'd like!

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

Boxermom
290/190/160  TT done
sw/cw/gw 

boxermom
on 6/13/11 9:49 pm - MI
Well, I had small successes throughout the day yesterday.  I did not walk the 10 mins I wanted to, but as far as meals went, I made better decisions.  Although I over-carbed it.  Today is a new day and I will succeed each hour at a time.

I plan on keeping this thread going all week, so we all can track our progress.  Just look back to Monday and keep your mind moving forward.

Todays Goals:

1.  eat a protein infused breakfast

2.  walk 10 mins on my treadmill before lunch

3.  bike ride with the kids

4.  DO SOMETHING RELAXING FOR ME!  Dogpark it is!  [You will see Dogpark a lot as it is very theraputic to my soul seeing mother nature at work....]

bm

Boxermom
290/190/160  TT done
sw/cw/gw 

severman
on 6/14/11 10:09 am - Indianapolis, IN
 Thanks for the motivation.   I have not been getting in my protein and am going back to logging all my food.  

I had a good weekend.  I didn't get my exercise in on Sunday though.  But I was busy the entire weekend.  

Stephanie E
boxermom
on 6/14/11 9:09 pm - MI
On June 14, 2011 at 5:09 PM Pacific Time, severman wrote:
 Thanks for the motivation.   I have not been getting in my protein and am going back to logging all my food.  

I had a good weekend.  I didn't get my exercise in on Sunday though.  But I was busy the entire weekend.  

Stephanie E
steph,

today is a new day, so start over again with protein and water.  i am bad a****er.  logging is good for food.  i use the livestrong daily plate, the free version which adds up all protein you've had.  and a piechart for quick comparison to carbs.  i thought we should eat half of carbs as we do protein, but that could be a rumor.

try to get ten mins in of exercise, you can even use the wii just dance!  its fun.

AND MAKE TIME FOR YOU TODAY TO DO SOMETHING YOU ENJOY!

BM

Boxermom
290/190/160  TT done
sw/cw/gw 

boxermom
on 6/14/11 9:06 pm - MI
ok, its weds and yest was kind of a flop.  i was stressed so i barely ate, and when i did it was comfort foods, like carbs of course.  but i did add protein powder to much of what we ate.  i even put it in the pancake mix for the kids!  Today is a new day and a chance to start over...

Here is my meal/exercise list:

1/4 c hot granola with protein powder
baked beans for lunch or some sort of bean salad
salsbury steak for dinner
cheese sticks in between for snacks

bike ride
10 mins treadmill
15 mins walking around dog park which is my relaxation time for ME

dont forget to make time for yourself to relax today!

bm

Boxermom
290/190/160  TT done
sw/cw/gw 

boxermom
on 6/15/11 8:38 pm - MI
I made better choices as far as food goes weds.  but still overate.  I did walk for 30 mins at the dog park though.

Today is a brand new day and a chance to restart positive behavior!

BM

Boxermom
290/190/160  TT done
sw/cw/gw