Mental Health

Summer Heat

Fatmamma
on 6/9/11 1:03 pm - Austin, TX
I love the summer heat when its the weekend. Its pool time and lake time. I take lamictal for my brain. I think its time for something diff. Hard to exercise when you are down. Its the weekend coming let's all get out do something. Who's up for 30 min exercise both days this weekend. We can do it come on group. We can motivate each other right.
Wild One    
anninva
on 6/10/11 3:19 am - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with
okay!  i'll try.  my partner is coming to zumba with me on saturday -- to get me to go and b/c it should be fun and if it doesn't rain i might be able to swim.

i HATE heat like crazy.  it's always muggy heat here in the DC area and i'm a delicate northern flower from Maine, so . . .   I LOVE A/C!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

have a great weekend all!!!  let's try to get a few endorphins snapping!

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

boxermom
on 6/10/11 7:55 pm - MI
I cant promise 30 mins of exercise, since I havent exercised in a while.  I can shoot for 10-15 mins each day.  How does that sound?

p.s I also take lamictal, and it truly helps me.  But if you feel its no longer effective, you need to tell your dr. right away.  Do Not Wait.  You know how important meds are to us in the prevention of a Relapse.  Make an appt as soon as possible.

p.s.s. EXERCISE MAKES US HAPPIER, ENDORPHINES BABY!

bm

Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

Boxermom
290/190/160  TT done
sw/cw/gw