Mental Health

Stress out

cathiec
on 5/26/11 12:45 pm - Toms River, NJ
Right now I am completly stress out first my sister will be going for her 3 surgery in a month and half we are hoping for her to make it till next week when all the test are run and not have to go for emergency surgery again! Also I was supposed to go for neck surgery on june 8 it has now being reschedule until july 13 i am hoping that will work and get me out of the pain i am presently in.
I just ate two pieces of choc pudding pie I didn't even think about it till after ate Iam so mad at my self
I got get a hold of myself it has to get better
Cathie

anninva
on 6/1/11 11:21 pm - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with
Cathie!  It sounds like you've got so much going on.  please don't be mad at yourself for the slip-up with the pie.  it happens.  you know to get back with the program as soon as you can and jsut to be kind to yourself during all this stress.  i know i can't really change all your stresses, but (((((hugs))) and let us know how things are going! 

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

cathiec
on 6/2/11 9:08 am - Toms River, NJ

Thanks Ann, tommorrow Fri my sister will be going through a procedure it is called ctdrainage with a biopises they will try to get all the fluid out of the stomach it is infection so hopefully this work and she can get on the road to recovery she has being going through hell. I went to my dr for my neck we have put off doing anything until my sister is on her road to recovery they have just increased my pain medication to help me. So the stress continues and having problems staying on program I say I will then I get stress and I don't think about what I am doing I just have to say I will improve and not beat myself up right now. Just having problems handling everything Thanks for listening
Cathie