Mental Health

Groups » Mental Health » Discussion » I don't know what t...

I don't know what to think

Charity W.
on 5/4/11 8:04 am - Lawton, OK
 When i was early out and even sometimes now...when i eat it hurts...i get a pains in my side...in my back and feels like something is hung in my throat. Can't say I relate to the eyes though. But can agree with the no stamina. Honestly, I dont follow my water or calorie intake. I take in what I can.

skinnymeforever
on 5/4/11 8:29 am - AZ
Charity:

You're kinda adding to my downer....:)  You are six months out!  How can you possibly deal with this that long?  The only thing that keeps me going is that I may be normal again.  Even though you are adding to my sadness, I also feel a connection.  I've found nobody but extremely happy, eating wonderful foods, no pain people on these sites.  Can you please tell me why you are having these issues?  Do you know?

thethinme
on 5/15/11 12:05 pm - NY
I felt pretty bad until 3rd month as well and now things are getting better. I also think 3 bites is normal at this phase for VSG. I also lacked stamina and energy. I had constant headaches too.

I feel I can eat a little more now. Also, I am finally getting to know what I can hold so I overeating less (1 bite more would cause me to throw up) and I know my limits better.

it's also a mindset. I also felt I was starving myself to death but true is human beings don't need to eat as much as they usually do. I just did my yearly check up and 3 months post-op labs and everything came better than before surgery, perfect labs really.

I am still struggling mentally with eating so little and feeling full, but I am becoming more used to it as time goes by and I do feel I will be able to eat a little more as the time goes by.

SW 215=98 | GW 137=62 | CW: 116 lbs = 52.5 kg | 5'4 | lost: 99 lbs=45 kg | goal: 7-9 mo.