Mental Health

Groups » Mental Health » Discussion » I don't know what t...

I don't know what to think

skinnymeforever
on 5/1/11 6:10 am, edited 5/24/11 10:20 pm - AZ
Removed
boxermom
on 5/1/11 6:46 am - MI
You need to call your surgeon tomorrow.  They may tell you its normal or he may want to do a scope to see whats going on in there.  I dont think they would withold any information when there is a possiblity of lawsuit for hiding malpractice.  if you feel that the original surgeon isnt trustworthy, then please go see your normal dr.

please keep us updated.
Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

Boxermom
290/190/160  TT done
sw/cw/gw 

skinnymeforever
on 5/1/11 7:11 am - AZ
i had a scope. They found  a few small ulcers. They gave me some medicine that coats my stomach but it doesn't work. I just took the medicine and ate two bites of turkey. My stomach started aching horiribly and then I got the foamies. I get the foamies every day after I eat a meal. I can't eat more than a few bites. I know that I'm not getting more than 150 to 200 calories every day.  Everything hurts. I'm really scared. I can't do anything but lay around because I have no energy. When I call my surgeon's office, I kinda get the feeling they want to wash their hands of me. Like I'm a hypochondriac or something. I'm  not. I'm really in pain and I'm really scared. I don't know where to turn.
boxermom
on 5/1/11 7:25 am - MI
do me a favor and cross-post this to the main forum.  i don't know that you will get much advice here because there only a few of us here.  the main board has a lot of traffic and more members with experience in such matters.  sorry i cannot be of any help, my stupid pouch is like a duffel bag!

good luck!

Boxermom
290/190/160  TT done
sw/cw/gw 

anninva
on 5/2/11 11:44 pm - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with
i'm with the mom of the boxer, post to main board, get some ideas from more people, and consider another surgeon if you really feel these guys are giving you the run-around. i'm so sorry you're having this this experience. (((hugs)))

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

skinnymeforever
on 5/3/11 12:46 am - AZ
I post to the main board all the time. I'm just whining I guess. I need to buck up and get through it some how. I'm getting dehydrated again and that's probably most of my problem. At least this is what the nurse tells me. I really need to see a shrink but I don't have the money for the co-pay so I'm going to either get through this or die trying.
boxermom
on 5/3/11 8:07 am - MI
we dont mind you coming by to vent.  its best if u get it off ur chest anyways.  did anyone offer any advice out there on the main board?

Boxermom
290/190/160  TT done
sw/cw/gw 

skinnymeforever
on 5/3/11 8:35 am - AZ
No - I didn't post it.  I am just trying hard to get all my fluids in today no matter the pain. It's 3:30 and I still need to get in 27 so I'm not sure I'm gonna make it. I transferred my surgery  files to my PCP today and after I hear from him, I will make an appointment with my PCP to see if he will put me on an anti-depressant. So, that's where I am. Just trying to get through the day one day at a time. Thanks for checking.
Charity W.
on 5/4/11 5:28 am - Lawton, OK
 For 2 months out...it sounds about right to me to eat about 3 bites or so and feel the pain and what you describe. I felt the same way. But if it continues and you are concerned then I would definitely get a second opinion from another surgeon if you can. 

skinnymeforever
on 5/4/11 5:32 am - AZ
Why do you feel the same way? Do you have ulcers too?  ARe you able to get all your fluids in? How many calories are you eating?