Mental Health

Groups » Mental Health » Discussion » TGIF! WEEKEND PLANS...

TGIF! WEEKEND PLANS? CHIME IN!

boxermom
on 4/28/11 9:19 pm - MI
hi all,

i am so happy its friday!  i just completed my 3rd week of a temp job and seem to be doing ok.  the only time i get tearful is when i am being corrected.  mostly cuz i thought i did it right....  i almost cried on weds cuz of a mistake i was never taught about.  she said it was grounds for dismissal.  which scared me that she would fire me.  but i made it through!

i dont have set plans for the wknd, just my psych appt tomorrow.  me and the kiddies will probably play the Wii most of the time.

www.youtube.com/watch

yeah, this looks like us!  dorky!

bm
Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

Boxermom
290/190/160  TT done
sw/cw/gw 

Carla M.
on 4/28/11 11:04 pm
No big plans for me this weekend. Date with my wonderful boyfriend on Saturday to used music stores and record stores, then back to the apartment to snuggle on the couch and watch a movie. Well, unless it's nice out (which I doubt), then we'll hike or take a walk.

Can't wait to have a relaxing weekend!
anninva
on 4/29/11 7:33 am - Arlington, VA
VSG on 01/10/11 with
sleeeeeeeeep on sat and then go to a brunch for volunteers for and org where i know people only online (scares the crap outta me!).  we'll see if i survive until monday!!

Ann             LW-Apple-Gold-Small.jpg image by PlicketyCat           

LilySlim Weight loss tickers

boxermom
on 4/29/11 8:16 am - MI
Hey Ann,

Just make sure you tell someone where and when you will be!  But, I have met at least 10 new friends in person from OH.  I used to tell my husband that i was getting together with the 'Internet People' like they were aliens or something!  Once he met them and found that they were awesome people, then he was cool with it.  Husbands worry a lot....

bm
Thoughts become things... choose the good ones!

Boxermom
290/190/160  TT done
sw/cw/gw