Losers for Lent

Recent Posts

MSW will not settle
on 3/21/11 4:05 am
Topic: RE: MONDAY - Losers for Lent day 13
How did you do yesterday? 
I made a respectable showing.  I stayed away from the forbidden food zone (sugar, ff chips, pretzels) although it manifested in my dreams overnight.  Net carbs under plan (50g) in spite of myself.   

How are you handling these forty days so far? 
Upgraded from clusterfkcu to half @$$ed and working my way towards marginal.  

What do you have planned for today?
Going to raise the fats and protein.  This usually helps with my carb control. 
MSW will not settle
on 3/21/11 3:36 am
Topic: MONDAY - Losers for Lent day 13
HEY...  losers for lent...  show yourselves! 

You've committed, or have you?  Are you living up to it?  Still 28 days to create a positive new habit.  Be consistent for 4 weeks and its ingrained in you.  

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

MSW will not settle
on 3/19/11 2:40 pm
Topic: RE: SUNDAY - Losers for Lent day 12
Sucked @$$.  I got into the air popped popcorn and the sf treats.  Calories were under plan but both total carbs, ratio, and net carbs way off.  I did stay away from the forbidden food zone. 

Was marginal, downgraded to half @$$ed, now tettering between half @$$ed and clusterfkcu.  

Going to raise the fats and protein.  This usually helps with my carb control. 
MSW will not settle
on 3/19/11 2:35 pm
Topic: SUNDAY - Losers for Lent day 12
Hello...  losers for lent...  will you please show yourselves? 

You've committed, or have you?  Are you living up to it?  Still 29 days to create a positive new habit.  Be consistent for the next month and its ingrained in you.  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

MSW will not settle
on 3/19/11 3:11 am
Topic: RE: SATURDAY - Losers for Lent day 11
I did good.   Held it together on all fronts.  Carbs, ratios, net carbs, snack foods.    

Still half @$$ed but trying harder.    I'm is getting better, a little. 

I will behave I will behave I will behave...  
MSW will not settle
on 3/19/11 3:06 am
Topic: SATURDAY - Losers for Lent day 11
Hello... am I all alone here?  

You've committed, or have you?  Are you living up to it?  Just 30 days to create a positive new habit.  Perfect time frame cause thats all it takes.  Be consistent for the next month and its ingrained in you.  

MSW will not settle
on 3/18/11 7:52 am, edited 3/18/11 7:53 am
Topic: RE: Its FRIDAY, Losers for Lent day 10
Must Be Strong!  and I was.  Held it together on all fronts.  Carbs, ratios, net carbs, snack foods, all looking good.    

Half @$$ed and in recovery.    If I do well this weekend I can stop hiding my face. 

Watching the carbs and fats closely to keep my ratios on point.  If I get enough good fats, net carbs generally stay in line.  
MSW will not settle
on 3/18/11 7:47 am
Topic: Its FRIDAY, Losers for Lent day 10
You've committed but have you been true to your commitment?  e've got 31 more Losers for Lent days left.  Hello.  Is anyone out there?  

MSW will not settle
on 3/16/11 2:56 pm
Topic: RE: Its Thursday and Day 9 Losers for Lent
Blew the carbs straight to hell.     I would blame the popcorn but reality is had I kept to a single serving of popcorn I could have remained in check.      I went from screwed to total clusterfkcu in one of my native NY'er minutes.

Half @$$ed continues.  Admittedly I am off my game this week and struggling to recover. 

Does gonna do better just ring phoney to you?  This will be a take it minute by minute day requiring all my effort.   Must Be Strong! 
MSW will not settle
on 3/16/11 2:48 pm
Topic: Its Thursday and Day 9 Losers for Lent
You've made committed so its time to be true to yourself.  We've got 31 more Losers for Lent days left and its cold and lonley in here.  

Mr.Incredible
Group Leader

KBS-TIA
Group Administrator