Losers for Lent

Recent Posts

MSW will not settle
on 4/3/11 3:45 am
Topic: LOSERS FOR LENT, WEEKEND EDITION
THE COUNT DOWN CONTINUES...

We're just three weeks away from Easter Sunday.  Still plenty of time to make a good new habit stick. 

How did you do yesterday?
How are you handling these forty days so far? 
What do you have planned for today?

Be consistent.  Stay focused.  Envision the result you desire!          

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

MSW will not settle
on 3/31/11 11:24 pm
Topic: RE: Friday Losers for Lent
Still hit and miss. Did well until late nite. Arrgh. Today will be better
MSW will not settle
on 3/31/11 11:21 pm
Topic: Friday Losers for Lent
We're making ourselves better.  How did you do yesterday? How are you handling these forty days so far?  What do you have planned for today? Keep creating that positive new habit.  Be consistent.  Stay focused.  Envision the result you desire!          

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

MSW will not settle
on 3/31/11 11:17 pm
Topic: Its FRIDAY l
How did you do yesterday? How are you handling these forty days so far?  What do you have planned for today? Keep creating that positive new habit.  Be consistent.  Stay focused.  Envision the result you desire!          

MSW will not settle
on 3/30/11 10:44 pm
Topic: RE: THURSDAY Losers For Lent, how are we today?
Very respectable, yay me.    

Re committed and getting focused.  I've let go of past transgressions and I'm moving forward.   

My plan needs some fine tuning.  I will et that done and stick with it. 
MSW will not settle
on 3/30/11 10:41 pm
Topic: THURSDAY Losers For Lent, how are we today?
Its mid calendar week and we're making ourselves better. 

Keep creating that positive new habit.  Be consistent.  Stay focused.  Envision the result you desire! 

MSW will not settle
on 3/30/11 1:59 am
Topic: RE: Wednesday Losers for Lent, how many days to go? Get me a calendar someone...
Started very well but then I skipped lunch and had a sandwhich and pretzels for dinner.  I let life get in the way again.     

Still working my way out of clusterfkcu.  

Stay off the outlawed foods.   
MSW will not settle
on 3/30/11 1:55 am
Topic: RE: Tuesday, Losers for Lent have passed the halfway mark!
I have a week to answer for and there were more misses than hits. 

Down gradded from half @$$ed to clusterfkcu for carb control, and outlawed snacks.   

I came into the day without a plan and it shows. 
MSW will not settle
on 3/30/11 1:48 am
Topic: Wednesday Losers for Lent, how many days to go? Get me a calendar someone...
I've lost track of the number of days and I don't have a minute to check.  No Matter!  Day 9 or day 39 you still know what you need to do. 

There is still time to create a positive new habit.  Be consistent.  Stay positive!  Envision the result you desire! 

MSW will not settle
on 3/29/11 2:07 am
Topic: Tuesday, Losers for Lent have passed the halfway mark!
In the category of Life Happens, so sorry to have gone AWOL on my fellow Loosers for Lent.  I'll spare you the whine with your meals today but the last week would be better described as piss & vinegar as opposed to sweetness & light

Even if you don't come out and post, how are you doing with your forty day commitment to betterment?  

There is still time to create a positive new habit.  Be consistent for 4 weeks and its ingrained in you.  

Stay positive!  Envision the result you desire! 

Mr.Incredible
Group Leader

KBS-TIA
Group Administrator