Losers for Lent

Recent Posts

MSW will not settle
on 4/7/11 11:24 pm
Topic: LOSERS FOR LENT FRIDAY
THE COUNT DOWN CONTINUES...

We're just three weeks minus five days till the season's end.  You can start right now if you like.  Make a good new habit or give up an old bad way. 

How did you do yesterday?
How are you handling these forty days so far? 
What do you have planned for today?

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

MSW will not settle
on 4/7/11 12:59 am
Topic: RE: LOSERS FOR LENT THURSDAY
I did well yesterday with just a lc pita and the rest of my carbs comming from fruit, veg, and ff cheeses.  No naughty carbs at all. 

Moving from being more miss than hit. 

Today the total carbs is comming down as I stay away from the bad carbs. 
MSW will not settle
on 4/7/11 12:55 am
Topic: LOSERS FOR LENT THURSDAY

We're just three weeks minus four days till the season's end.  You can start right now if you like.  Make a good new habit or give up an old bad way. 

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

MSW will not settle
on 4/5/11 11:45 pm
Topic: RE: LOSERS FOR LENT WEDNESDAY
Yesterday was down right shameful.  Instead of working my way toward respectability I made a mockery of the term low carb. 

I've been more miss than hit too many days this lent.  Last year it was so much easier but there is still time to find my grove and get good carb control. 

Today I'll take it one step at a time.   It will be an hour by hour kind of day but I will do this and get back on track.  If I have one near perrfect day I know I can have two, then three, then four...
MSW will not settle
on 4/5/11 11:41 pm
Topic: LOSERS FOR LENT WEDNESDAY

We're just three weeks minus three till the season's end.  You can start right now if you like.  Make a good new habit or give up an old bad way. 

MSW will not settle
on 4/5/11 2:17 am
Topic: RE: Tuesday
Its a Lenten miracle!  Glad you're here with me. 

I am approaching respectability once again.  My arb count was a little high yesterday but it was due to sugar alcohols in the atkins cookies I had. 

I'm off the hard stuff and holding strong.  Today will be a good one.

Allison M.
on 4/4/11 10:03 pm - Pickering , Canada
Topic: Tuesday
Hi Everyone, sorry life seemed to get away from me, i have not been on in a while. Things have been crazy and i have found out in the last 3 months that i still am an emotional eater and it frightens me.

I have found this forum very helpful. I do my best to stay on track and find my faith really helps.

I still LOVE carbs but i really am trying to cut back. That was my Lent promise to myself.

I hope you all have a great day and KEEP TRYING.

Thanks
Allison

MSW will not settle
on 4/4/11 4:42 am
Topic: RE: LOSERS FOR LENT MONDAY
Yesterday was not among my better days as I struggle for respectability.  I fell into the forbidden zone over the weekend.  As of now I've climbed out and I'm back on my lc program. 
MSW will not settle
on 4/4/11 4:40 am
Topic: LOSERS FOR LENT MONDAY

We're just three weeks minus a dat left till the season's end.  Still plenty of time to make a good new habit stick. 

MSW will not settle
on 4/3/11 3:48 am
Topic: RE: LOSERS FOR LENT, WEEKEND EDITION
Its lonely over here but I am still working my way towards respectable.  Not part of my Lenten goal but my water is off.  I'd better get it straight if I want to stay on point. 

This week I'm learning to incorporte the glycemic load into my lc plan.  Give me STRENGTH!  I got this. 

Mr.Incredible
Group Leader

KBS-TIA
Group Administrator