Losers for Lent

Recent Posts

H.A.L.A B.
on 2/26/10 12:25 pm
Topic: RE: 13 carbs today!!!
WOW.... yea fudgesickels are bad - specially for people who will eat them as long as they are in the house - and nothing else until all of them are gone... (yes,  I have done that)

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Melva
on 2/26/10 10:30 am - Gilbert, AZ
Topic: RE: vitamins
I take the sub lingual b 12 from GNC
Julissita
on 2/26/10 10:00 am - houston, TX
Topic: RE: My scale is . . .
Start by being happy about the eight pounds I would be screaming! Next drink more water and relax- yes stress holds it all in. How much protein are you getting??? Take a look at those things.
Julissita
on 2/26/10 9:57 am - houston, TX
Topic: RE: vitamins
Ok go to GNC or vitamin shoppe and get a prenatal multivitamin and citrical for calcium, leave the chews too much sugar. These should have NO carbs. What re you doing for b12? Ask while there. Good luck
Julissita
on 2/26/10 6:54 am - houston, TX
Topic: RE: 13 carbs today!!!
I am really logging everything on livestrong.com

Thanks
Melva
on 2/26/10 6:23 am - Gilbert, AZ
Topic: vitamins
I am counting my carbs faithfully. When I looked at my vitamins they had 5 gms of carb per serving and the calcium chew had 2.

Any suggestions on what you take I dont wanna be using a lot of my counted carbs on the supplements. Also what are some of the protein supplements that dont have a lot of carbs the one I take has 3 to 4 grams per serving and if I take 3 to 4 times a day thats 9 -12 gms of carbs or more.

Melva
Cheryl D.
on 2/26/10 2:22 am - Toronto, Canada
Topic: RE: ONE WEEK DOWN!!!
That's my goal, to not even start.  Just like when I quit smoking I KNOW I can't have just one cigarette and be ok.  If I have one I'll be addicted all over again.   I have to regard simple carbs as a form of crack and stick with my rehab,   Thanks for the motivation Mr. I

Cheryl
Mr. Incredible
on 2/26/10 12:23 am - Canada
Topic: RE: ONE WEEK DOWN!!!
Cheryl- we all help each other... that's why groups like this are good.. so jump in when ever you like.
Many on here will agree with me- you are in a great position- just don't start having any   simple carbs.  What happened to me is I thought, 'what the heck- I can try one of these'... and did, and it went down well- no serious issues- then you keep on trying to experiment.  The simple suggestion is don't start- once you start it's a very slippery road to go down.

Keep up the good work!!
PATS- September 30th 2009
Surgery- October 14th, 2009
orignall goal-200lbs new goal 185'
August 2011-  182- umm.. now what?
The past is the past and can never be changed, but the future is what ever you want it to be.

Mr. Incredible
on 2/26/10 12:17 am - Canada
Topic: RE: My scale is . . .
If the scale isn't working- throw it out and get a new one!!  Kidding! Yes, stress can play a big part of your weight stall- water retention is another thing. What's important is not giving up- you are doing great!
The past is the past and can never be changed, but the future is what ever you want it to be.

Mr. Incredible
on 2/26/10 12:13 am - Canada
Topic: RE: Not posting due to internet problems
Well.. if it's any consolation- I'm having the same issues... lol.

Mr.Incredible
Group Leader

KBS-TIA
Group Administrator