Losers for Lent

Recent Posts

MSW will not settle
on 4/24/11 2:19 am
Topic: OVER! DONE! FINISHED!

Hope you made the most of Lent and have created a life long healthy habit.  Happy Easter all!          Much luv. 

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

MSW will not settle
on 4/23/11 6:22 am
Topic: LOSERS FOR LENT FINALE!

Its the final day!  Lent has ended but tradition continues the Lenten sacrafice right to Easter Sunday.  This is no religious quest but we follow the old ways.

Just a few hours to go and you have fulfilled your commitment to self.  I hope your new way of eating sticks.  Best wishes to all.  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

MSW will not settle
on 4/19/11 12:07 am
Topic: LOSERS FOR LENT TUESDAY
Final Lenten week count down, FIVE days remain. 

How did you do yesterday?
How are you handling these forty days so far? 
What do you have planned for today?

I've changed my plan totally and begun a three week diet but blew it just before midnight.  I'm back on that horse.  Part of forty days to change is sticking with it, no excuses. 

MSW will not settle
on 4/18/11 5:20 am, edited 4/19/11 12:02 am
Topic: LOSERS FOR LENT MONDAY
Its our final Lenten week.  Make it through the next six days and you have done it.  By now it should all be second nature to you.  The point is to make lasting change and not return to old habits on Easter morning.   

I've changed my plan totally and begun a three week diet this morning.  Once I jump start my metabolism I'm back on the lc lifestyle.   

MSW will not settle
on 4/16/11 4:13 am
Topic: LOSERS FOR LENT WEEKEND EDITION
Its only a week, just one final Lenten week, seven end of Lent days, to solidify your positive change.  You can still start right now.  The point is to make lasting change and not return to old habits on Easter morning.   

I fell off the lc wagon and it backed over me but I was way below my calorie range.  Today its the straight and narrow again. 

MSW will not settle
on 4/12/11 11:30 am
Topic: LOSERS FOR LENT WEDNESDAY
THE COUNT DOWN CONTINUES...

Two weeks minus three days till the lenten season's end.  You can start right now and make a good new habit or give up an old bad way. 

I chose to indulge myself a little on Tuesday.  Call it an ounce of prevention, but I had a both sugar and starch while keeping in my calorie range.  Today its the straight and narrow again.  Its getting easier for me.  How about you? 

MSW will not settle
on 4/11/11 2:48 pm
Topic: LOSERS FOR LENT TUESDAY

Two weeks minus two days till the lenten season's end.  You can start right now and make a good new habit or give up an old bad way. 

I was damn near perfect yesterday with net and total carbs both on point.  No more abusing the sugar alcohols since they are not included in my net carbs.    Getting better!  How about you? 

MSW will not settle
on 4/11/11 3:15 am
Topic: LOSERS FOR LENT MONDAY

I'm I am doing better with my low carb lifestyle.  Loosers for lent is helping me push forward.  I can see the improvements to my skin when I reject 'bad' carbs.  It also keeps my appetite in check.  Getting started is the hardest part. 

We're just a week from Palm Sunday and two weeks minus a day till the lenten season's end.  You can start right now and make a good new habit or give up an old bad way. 

MSW will not settle
on 4/10/11 2:20 am, edited 4/10/11 2:28 am
Topic: LOSERS FOR LENT WEEKEND EDITION

I'm struggling but I am getting back to full imersion in the low carb lifestyle.  Loosers for lent is helping me push forward.  be the end it will be lc all the way for me. 

We're just two weeks till the lenten season's end.  You can start right now if you like.  Make a good new habit or give up an old bad way. 

MSW will not settle
on 4/7/11 11:28 pm
Topic: RE: LOSERS FOR LENT FRIDAY
I made a respectable showing yesterday and really dropped the carbs as a % of total calories. 

These forty days still have as many misses a****s but I'm rectifying this a littl more each day.

Going to pull my ratios in line today. 

Mr.Incredible
Group Leader

KBS-TIA
Group Administrator