Losers for Lent

Groups » Losers for Lent » Discussion » YIKES... Tomorrow ...

YIKES... Tomorrow is the big day

Mr. Incredible
on 4/1/10 6:31 am - Canada

Tomorrow is Good Friday- H2 already mentioned she is going to be eating light tomorrow.. I hope I can do the same.  What is everyones plan for the weekend?  Are you going to watch what you eat?

Have you lost much weight?  One of you has lost 30lbs over the past 39 days!!  Remarkable!!!!!!  Has it been worthwhile- for you?

Passover- I understand there is a lot of great food- including bread without yeast- is it difficult to do with out- and silly question- will the lack of yeast mean a lower amount of carbs?

What are we to do with the group?  Start a new one- as was suggested?  I am open to the idea if everyone agrees, but would like to ask we try to keep the group more active- if that's what we decide to do.

PATS- September 30th 2009
Surgery- October 14th, 2009
orignall goal-200lbs new goal 185'
August 2011-  182- umm.. now what?
The past is the past and can never be changed, but the future is what ever you want it to be.

Cheryl D.
on 4/2/10 1:16 am - Toronto, Canada
I have to work all weekend so it will be fairly easy for me to eat on my regular schedule.  I have Mon & Tues off my regular days off.  My daughter and her fiancee are coming for dinner on Monday.  My daughter is very health concious and encourges me to live a heathly lifestyle so I'm very lucky to have her around.  I don't know where she learned this stuff but I'm glad because she inspires me.

I would love to be part of a new group and will make every effort to be more active within it.

Happy Easter, Passover, or whatever you may celebrate!

Cheryl

No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.

H.A.L.A B.
on 4/4/10 3:50 am
Happy Easter. 
Hop you did well.  I am eating light.  I am getting ready to go to early Easter dinner to my friends, but in a meantime - I decided to take it easy.  I had my coffee this morning - and since it is Easter - I added WHIPPED CREAM. ( I gave it up until Easter). 
Since I am on a maintenance - today - will be day as any others - except I will be eating dinner at friends.  I still can't eat carbs (or get low BS - hypoglycemia) so even though the temptations are there - after a few low BS episodes - I will pass.  I probably will have some ham,. and turkey, some cauliflower casserole, and that will be it.  I need to pass on salads. My pouch does not like too much food lately... and I learn to obey the boss. 

Hope you have a Happy, Good Easter. 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Mr.Incredible
Group Leader

KBS-TIA
Group Administrator