Losers for Lent

2 more days

H.A.L.A B.
on 4/1/10 5:32 am
Hi everyone...
Countdown... For me Friday not only going to be a meatless day - but all together - easy on the food day.   Light and small meals - with a lot of veggies and fruits.  Hope I can do it, but since wine is all natural - I think I can... lol.

beside that - the weather is fantastic. And it is going to be like that for the whole weekend.  I love that.   
I feel really bad for people in NE - with all the flooding and lost of house, cars, etc.  Such a sad time for them.    
I may try to see if I can do some good deed this weekend.  Something special for a person or a group.  Not sure yet.  Keeping the holiday Ester spirit.   

call someone I have not talk to for a while to tell them I care, give someone a gift card - just because, etc.  I will think of something... 

In a meantime - I will go and get a coffee...  lol 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Mr. Incredible
on 4/1/10 6:24 am - Canada
Great Idea H2.  This is going to be a great weekend- and a great opportunity to get out and enjoy the weather... This is  a great time of year- of new beginnings.....
PATS- September 30th 2009
Surgery- October 14th, 2009
orignall goal-200lbs new goal 185'
August 2011-  182- umm.. now what?
The past is the past and can never be changed, but the future is what ever you want it to be.

Mr.Incredible
Group Leader

KBS-TIA
Group Administrator