Losers for Lent

Problem!!!!

Melva
on 3/11/10 9:06 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Good Mornin,

I am doing well with my high Protein low Carbs been keeping the carbs under 20 per day, Drinking lots and lots of fluids. I find that I am having constipation. any suggestiions that are natural solutions...

Melva

Allison M.
on 3/11/10 9:56 pm - Pickering , Canada
Good morning, the best thing for me is to start everyday with an apple. It works best if it is the first thing you eat ina day

Hope this helps
Allison

Melva
on 3/12/10 12:06 am - Gilbert, AZ
Good idea apple is not a lot of carbs, Thanx....Melva
H.A.L.A B.
on 3/11/10 11:43 pm
Magnesium. I take that, now when i added more iron I take 1200-2000 mg of mag oxide (capsules) per day.  It works.  
Also - try to add flax meal to the diet - I use that in anything I cook - meatloaf, add to soups, etc.  I mix greek yogurt with SF syrup and then add 1 TBS of flax meal. Good fats - good fiber.
Also - Atkins suggests counting net carbs - and excluding fiber from the count.

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Melva
on 3/12/10 12:01 am - Gilbert, AZ
thank-you, will do... Melva
Julissita
on 3/12/10 11:23 am - houston, TX

iM RIGHT there with ya sister! I was wondering about mixing in some fiber with a drink. How would that work?

Melva
on 3/12/10 12:27 pm - Gilbert, AZ
it can't hurt. i got some info o n some te called slow move, I am gonna check that out too.. Melva

Mr.Incredible
Group Leader

KBS-TIA
Group Administrator