Losers for Lent

The weekend!

debbie13
on 3/7/10 8:14 pm - Cossayuna, NY
Okay - I survived days 2 & 3 will minimal carb damage.

I had 6 peanut M & Ms on Saturday. I tried everything that I could think of to get rid of the carb withdrawal headache I had, but nothing worked. So I tried that. It worked. Was it psycological -- probably. Then I yelled at the candy jar. Good thing the office door was closed. Sunday, no headache and minimal carb intake. I think I am over the worst of it. I haven't done the numbers yet but I did write down everything I ate so I'll figure it out later and post it.  

Today I am giving myself a challenge. I love to participate in walks that support various causes but haven't always been able to finish. There is a marked course here -- a 5K. It is fairly flat and the weather is going to be beautiful later. I am going to give it a try. My goal is only to finish, no time limit. I'll post later as to how it went. 

Have a great day everyone!

"The road to health will have speed bumps, pot holes, stop signs and asshole drivers that cut you off... but with WLS, never doubt that you will get there."

Resolve never to quit, never to give up, no matter what the situation.--- Jack Nicklaus

H.A.L.A B.
on 3/7/10 11:35 pm
Congratulations.  Great job.    

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

MSW will not settle
on 3/8/10 3:14 am, edited 3/8/10 3:59 am
Awesome.� I admire the ability to stop at a few.� Maybe some day...� For now I'm still all or nothing.�

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Melva
on 3/8/10 5:29 am - Gilbert, AZ
Fantastic, you stopped before the entire jar or bag was gone. Make sure you are drinking lots of water they will also help with the headaches  Melva

Mr.Incredible
Group Leader

KBS-TIA
Group Administrator