Losers for Lent

New commitment

(deactivated member)
on 2/23/10 10:18 pm
Yesterday was terrible food day.  It was like the old days when I ate sugar all day long.  It has been almost 5 years, and it was like I had not had rny.  Well, I can not eat much real food, but junk food goes down pretty good.  I grazed all day long on sugar.

Today my commitment is no sugar.  I am eating whole grain crackers but no sugar.  I will move on to the other bad carbs, but today it is just no sugar.  Really bread/crackers are the only white stuff besides sugar that I eat.  I know I am rambling.

Well off to face the tax papers.  Hope everybody has a good day.

Ruby
rny 3/2005
262/125/138
hi/lo/today
5'1"

Mr. Incredible
on 2/23/10 10:28 pm - Canada
Well... doing taxes always makes me want comfort food too..lol.

Somedays are harder then others- if you need a sweet.. try something sugar free- like popcicles... yummy.
Why do you feel the need to move on to 'other bad carbs'?
PATS- September 30th 2009
Surgery- October 14th, 2009
orignall goal-200lbs new goal 185'
August 2011-  182- umm.. now what?
The past is the past and can never be changed, but the future is what ever you want it to be.

MSW will not settle
on 2/23/10 11:40 pm, edited 2/23/10 11:41 pm
My "sugar" is actually sf but I know the urge for sweet.� Ironically, this was never an issue pre op.� I stick with sf varieties and lc protein bars for my candy.� I avoid white carbs.� I'm not an addict but the potential is there.� Atkins daybreak bars give me sweets for 150 cal or less and under 5 net carbs, 10g protein.�

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

Melva
on 2/25/10 11:55 pm - Gilbert, AZ
the adkins bars are fantastic especially the nut rolls, but I have to not have at all I end up eating 3 or 4 during the day and the sad part is I feel sick afterwards.
any suggestions for lo carb bars

Melva

Mr.Incredible
Group Leader

KBS-TIA
Group Administrator