Losers for Lent

Groups » Losers for Lent » Discussion » 13 carbs today!!!

13 carbs today!!!

Julissita
on 2/24/10 11:35 am - houston, TX
Two days in a row- I am under the 20!!!
Mr. Incredible
on 2/24/10 11:42 pm - Canada
  That's awesome!!!  I am having a hard time even coming close to that!  How are you doing it?  What are you eatiing?
PATS- September 30th 2009
Surgery- October 14th, 2009
orignall goal-200lbs new goal 185'
August 2011-  182- umm.. now what?
The past is the past and can never be changed, but the future is what ever you want it to be.

H.A.L.A B.
on 2/25/10 12:29 am
yea, what Ron said - how can you get below 20 carbs in a day. Do you count net carbs or all carbs (fiber, SA, etc.) ? 

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Melva
on 2/25/10 8:12 am - Gilbert, AZ
What is a good number in grams of carbs we should have on a daily basis..Melva
Julissita
on 2/25/10 11:42 pm - houston, TX
Ok according to atkins 20 grams a day during the first phase. I have been eating a lot of protein- for instance I have a matrix shake w water- thats 2 carbs. I also have nectar shakes which are 0 carbs and 0 fat.  I have had egg white w cheese, sf jello and heavy cream - one carb. I have been drinking water and crystal light like crazy. At lunch and dinner I have chicken breast, lettece which take a cup to get 1 carb and ground beef to make taco salad. Yesterday went well- today for lent I will have shrimp scampi( very low carb) and salad. DInner left over as I cant eat the whole lunch and a stick of cheese! You can do it!!
Watch out for those fudgsciles they have 4 carbs.  Thanks
Julissita
on 2/25/10 11:43 pm - houston, TX
Oh I also count all carbs!
H.A.L.A B.
on 2/26/10 12:25 pm
WOW.... yea fudgesickels are bad - specially for people who will eat them as long as they are in the house - and nothing else until all of them are gone... (yes,  I have done that)

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Melva
on 2/25/10 11:47 pm - Gilbert, AZ
That is awesome how are you doing it would yo share your meal plan I am at 25 gms per day would love to keek it under 20.

Melva
Julissita
on 2/26/10 6:54 am - houston, TX
I am really logging everything on livestrong.com

Thanks

Mr.Incredible
Group Leader

KBS-TIA
Group Administrator