Losers for Lent

HAPPY MONDAY!

(deactivated member)
on 2/21/10 10:00 pm - Middle River, MD
So, how'd everyone do?  Weekends are SO tough.  Not that I'd want to work 7 days a week, but working DOES give me a routine.  I need to work on my weekends.

Yesterday:

B - Protein bar

S - 2 hardboiled egg whites

L - Ham/cheese roll-ups
     Cheese crisps

D - Baked ham
      Green beans

S - Pepperoni/cheese crisps

Today:

B - Greek yogurt with pbj/granola

S - 2 hardboiled egg whites

L - Baked chicken
     Green beans

S - Cheese crisps, protein bar, banana (NOT all 3!!!)

Anyone have any good recipes to share?  I made the pepperoni crisps by laying turkey pepperoni on a paper towel-lined plate and nuking them for about a minute.  Cheese crisps - Shredded parm cheese, mixed with garlic salt and Italian seasoning - Make mounds out of 1-1/2 tsp. of mixture on a parchment paper lined baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for about 20 minutes.  Watch carefully so they don't burn!!!

Have a great day!

Tia
Melva
on 2/21/10 10:40 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Good Morning,

Did fairly well went  out to Texas Roadhouse and B4 I knew, I had eaten at least a cup plus of the peanuts as I waited. I was upset at my self but decided to go on with my plans and continue with the diet
I had:
smothered chicken breast was smothered with cheese Mushrooms and onions I ate only half the portion and i had toss salad minus the tomatoes

My plans today are to stay on hi protein I have not addedany carbs yet
I do drink a protein supp has 4 gms of carb 4 to 5 times a day

Any suggestions are appreciated...

Melva
justthebeginning
on 2/21/10 11:47 pm - Cambridge, MD
Made it through the weekend.  Not without a little hiccup, but I will get through it as today is a new day.  Weekends with the family are the most difficut for me and this weekend was especially difficult because we had plans and I was hardly home at all, but here's how it went.

Yesterday:

B - Coffee

L - salad w/ egg, ham and honey mustard dressing.

D - 1/2 of a hot dog and 1/3 of an order of fries at the Civic Center

S - Apple slices with a spoon of P/B.

NO EVIL sweets!!  Granddaughter had a cookies and cream chocolate bar and I asked her not to eat it in front of me (and she didn't).

Lisa Z.

When we believe, all things are possible!

MSW will not settle
on 2/22/10 2:42 am
I did well yesterday.  The house is pretty mouch temptation free so it was meat, seafood, veg, a protein bar and protein powder with a few sf fudg/pop/cream sicles thrown in.  Today more of the same. 

Mr.Incredible
Group Leader

KBS-TIA
Group Administrator