Losers for Lent

It was ugly

MSW will not settle
on 2/20/10 1:36 am, edited 2/21/10 1:01 am
I had an I wanna eat day and I did.� I even went out and bought carbs since I don't have them around the house.� I'm a long term low carber since the seventies.� Yet, every now and� then I have a craving.

When this happens, rarely is it about carbs or any other partiular food.� How do I know this?� I know because I want to be full and anything will do.� Had I not been out and able to buy carbs, it would have been lettuce and cabbage and tomatos because that's what I had in the house. �

WTF is my point?� My point is there is a difference between a craving and a binge.� I had a binge.� Carbs just fulfilled part of it.� I've destroyed the carbs that served my evil purpose.� Now I must ensure I do not give in to continued eating
.Today so far so good.�

MSW   Roux-En-Y Gastric Bypass: Eat sensibly & enjoy moderation  

Links:  Are you a compulsive eater?  for help OA meets on-line Keep Coming Back, One Day At a Time  Overeaters Anonymous 

LV'N MY RNY.  WORKING FOR ME BECAUSE I WORK FOR IT. 

(deactivated member)
on 2/20/10 9:24 pm - Middle River, MD
It IS a constant struggle, but it's also a learning process.  Emotionally as well as physically.  You can do this, and you're certainly NOT alone!!

Hang in there!!

Hugs,

Tia

Mr.Incredible
Group Leader

KBS-TIA
Group Administrator