Bariatric Journey

Hello

Renee K.
on 1/16/09 4:02 am, edited 1/16/09 4:06 am - Anna, IL
Just wanting to say Hello!!!... Was looking for some sort of a support group to join to help get back on tracu... I am going on three years post op come February... and I did get down to like 15 pounds from my goal... and I dont know what happened in the past 6-9 months I have been feeling really depressed and have not really given up hope but have given up something and havent figured out what... but I have gained like 30 pounds back... and now I am ready to fight all this bad stuff off and get back on track and the 30 pounds off again plus the 15... I did it once and I just have to keep my head held high and do it again... so I am here for that support I have once received to help me keep my head above the water...

....Renee....

gizmos
on 1/22/09 2:35 am - Burns Flat, OK

I think alot of us do that.  I gained some back about 35 pounds infact but am working to get it off.  The funny thing was my clothes were still fitting until the last 5-10 pounds I gained that is when they started feeling tight.  I have lost 10 again and my clothes still feel tight.  Funny how that works.  I am determined to get it off again.  I pray you do too.  We went thru alot to get that fat off and to gain it back feels like defeat and I am not going to be defeated ever again.  Best wishes to you and a big bear hug of support!!! 

Renee K.
on 1/26/09 4:33 am - Anna, IL
Yep...I agree I dont want to have to live that again... it feels good being the way that I am not the way that I was...It just frustrates me that I let myself off track and I really have to fight to get back on the right train...so I come here to look at the pic and read the profiles to get my inspiration back cause there are times when I (and I am sure that others do to) just feel like I am wasting my time.. dont know if I want to fight the weightloss battle anymore...til I get the pants out that I love and looked good on me and they no longer fit.. so back to the drawing board before it is too late...Thank you so very much for the support and the hugs... everyone enjoys a good hug... so ((((HUGS)))) back at you as well....

....Renee....

gizmos
on 1/26/09 8:59 am - Burns Flat, OK
Well you just keep on fighting cause if you don't you will kick yourself!!!!  I got the biggest loser family cookbook the other day and the meals are really good and I am losing weight on it.  So I am going to try that for a while.  I even have my daughter in law eating it.  That is a miracle within itself.  LOL.    I have some of those clothes and I am determined to get back in them and stay there.  Learned my lesson the hard way.   You just keep reading all of the bio's and see where we all started and it is enough to make sure you don't go back.
I see your birthday is Feb. 3rd.  So was my moms and mine is the 9th.  You are younger than me and I had 5 kids of my own one passed away, and I have my 9th grandbaby due April.  Only one hubby thank goodness he was persistant or I would have missed a good one.  LOL
If you feel down or depressed just give me a note and I will try to boost you up.........We all need a helping hand.  Thanks for the hug!!!  Take care and let me know when you get down to where you want to be if I don't hear from you sooner.    Best Wishes  Deloris