Travel and Recreation

Groups » Travel and Recreatio... » Discussion » Off this week on ou...

Off this week on our Disney Christmas cruise!

Amy Jo Johnson
on 12/6/09 6:34 am - Dalton, GA
Leaving on Tuesday for Daytona Beach for 2 nights on the beach and then heading to Port Canaveral to jump aboard the Disney cruise ship for the Bahamas and Castaway Cay! We LOVE it!

Since losing 78 pounds, I have found a new passion along with my family, snorkeling! We jump on a catamaran and go to a secluded island and make a day of it!

Wish all of you could join us! That would be so much fun! Hey there's and idea! Let's plan a trip and everyone go somewhere! We could give a years notice so everyone can go! What do you think LaShelle? I am sure you have a great travel agent tucked away somewhere!
Amy Jo Johnson L.P.N.
Northwest Georgia OH Support Group Leader
Lap-Band Revsion to RNY 12/22/08
Dr. John Sweeney, M.D.
Emory Hospital
267/178/150    
LaShelle2
on 12/8/09 6:46 am - STOCKBRIDGE, GA

I would love to do an OH cruise. I tried to get one together last year. I had a few nibblers, but no bites.  If you get it together, count me in. 

How was the pricing for Disney? I checked them before and they were pretty expensive. Were you able to get a deal?

Where are you staying in Port Canaveral. There were some good park and cruise hotel rates listed on cruisecritic.com.

Jeannie A.
on 12/17/09 11:04 pm - Stockbridge, GA

This would be fun, I have been on some trips to the Tenn. mountains around March and April. Maybe doing something like this would be a little bit more affordable for some. I'm still not sure about my finances, because I'm still not working. I will have to see what I get back on my taxes, but it is gone too because I need some work on my house and my truck.

I will have to see what happens.

Jeannie Armstrong   
OH Support Group Leader
RNY 07/27/06 
sw358/ cw 175/ qw 175 to 160

I have been blessed with God's Help!

For those in GEORGIA come and join us at PEDMONT HENRY MEDICAL CENTER in the EDUCATIONAL BUILDING in Foundation Board room the 4th TUESDAY of each month at 6:30pm.

http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/jeannie4759_group/tab,0/page,1/#my_groups_main:1