SouthWest Ohio Support Group

BAck Home

jmille28
on 5/22/10 7:24 am - Miamisburg, OH
and feeling like "c***p.  turns out I wasn't being a wimpy baby, but ended up back in the hospital Wednesday with an abscess the size of an orange encapsulated in my abdomen under the muscle?? .  Needless to say new J-P drain administered during cat-scan , anitbioitic iv's and saline and home to drain some more.  Hands and feet are swollen and I wouldn't giv e you two cents for me at the moment.   Dr. Schumacher wanted to know exactly who I talked to on Monday who wouldn't give me an appointment until Friday.  As it turns out it couldn't wait and I was in the emergency room with 102.2 fever on Wednesday.   He and Jarod jumped on it immedieately but I wonder if it might not have gotten as bad if I could have seen him on Monday.  Well I have to have another appt next week and I want to see how that goes when I demand to see him and not Melissa or Jarod.  It will be interesting to find out.   How the hell does an internal abscess like this start to begin with.   Miss talking to you all and hopefull by the next kettering meeting I will be there.   
Hugs to all.
Janet
We must let go of what was if we are going to embrace what is !                                
OhioGirl4Life
on 5/22/10 12:41 pm - Dayton, OH
iam so glad your home i was so worried about you i was on my way 2 the hospital then i found out you came home yesterday just get you some rest and take it easy
luvin my life        
zelschap
on 5/22/10 12:46 pm - Dayton, OH
It was so good to hear from you over the internet! And we are all so glad you are back out of the hospital! Hope you will be feeling better now that you have antibiotics and fluids. Don't push yourself too hard and listen to your body.  (I am sure you know all this stuff) Try to keep up with your fluids, protein, vitamins and calcium. Everything else can go by the wayside for a very little while. Anyhow, welcome home and back to your house where everything is comfortable and you can rest. Regards. Zella