East Texas Community

Groups » East Texas Community » Discussion » Favorite Place to g...

Favorite Place to go out to eat and workout

DRBaker
on 4/9/11 11:20 am
 Hey everyone! Thought we could share some information with each other. Have you found a place that you love to eat because the portion size is great for our new stomach sizes or that has a really healthy taste menu item? Also, what is your favorite place to exercise? I am still not real comfortable just going into a gym because I spend the entire time comparing myself to others (a really bad habit), so have any of you found a place that is a great to exercise? Also, does anyone have a great recipe they would like to share? 

Hope you all are having a great weekend and enjoying the beauty of East Texas in the spring (which is only hindered by the accompanying allergies). 
Twennyoh
on 4/9/11 12:53 pm - TX
RNY on 01/15/10 with
As for working out I have gone through many places in Tyler and whitehouse and I have finally found a place that I feel good about going too, Anytime Fitness is where I go, it is 24-7 and I feel safe and I never have to worry about feeling self conscious...... Hmmm places to eat well I like to go to many but I always ask is they have a half portion or can I order from the kids menu.... most places are happy to do that..... I also eat appetizers for a meal.... as long as they are on my meal plan..... chilli's has a half meal that is perfect soup or salad with a half sandwich. Good luck on your continued journey.

Take care, Lisa