Central Florida's Loser's on the Winning End!

Recent Posts

ToriRaye
on 5/9/11 11:28 pm - FL
Topic: RE: Surprise?!?!
OK, I have another surprise -  How fast my clothes are starting to hang on my body!  Some parts are getting thin while my biggest issue area (my tummy) hasn't changed in inches at all.  I can't fit into a smaller size pant yet due to my tummy not changing, but my pants legs and rear could stand to shrink in pant size.

At least some of it is coming off in spades at this point - I am still happy.

Don't focus on where you are - Focus on where you want to be!
ToriRaye
on 5/9/11 11:24 pm - FL
Topic: What do you want to see?
Since this is a group set up for all of us, what are some of the things you would like to see here in our group?

*Outings?
*Recipes?
*Discussions?
*Links?
(anything else?)

Will you actively participate in discussions to help others learn about you, your experience, your goals?

Would you like to see special links to other websites and if so which ones appeal to you?

Our membership here is currently growing, so let's all put forth an effort to keep this an exciting place to visit and share stories.

I have posted a few questions and would like to see a response by some of our members.  It is just a way for us to share and get to know each other.

If you have any suggestions, please post a reply to this discussion or feel free to email me.

Thanks,
Tori

(deactivated member)
on 5/8/11 9:19 am
Topic: RE: Looking tnto the future...
Hey Tori, let's see how many you can get together....

Petra
ToriRaye
on 5/7/11 11:39 pm - FL
Topic: RE: Looking tnto the future...
For me, it is a New Year's Eve party in a fancy sexy dress.  I want it to be either a red or blue glittery sexy dress that will knock my man's socks off and make his jaw drop.  :)

Thanks,
Tori

ToriRaye
on 5/7/11 11:37 pm - FL
Topic: Looking tnto the future...
Is there a special event or outing that you were keeping in your goals for when you have lost your weight?  A special dinner with someone special?  A concert?  A party or costume for a party?  A favorite dress you have wanted to get back into or do you have one in mind you want to buy?

ToriRaye
on 5/7/11 5:11 am - FL
Topic: Surprise?!?!
What was the most surprising thing you discovered after surgery?

For me, it was the shock at portions.  My mind thought I would be able to eat a "normal" portion from the old days - but my body said "Oh no you don't!!"   I couldn't believe it when a half cup of pudding was too much to eat.

What was your experience?

ToriRaye
Group Leader

Mandi E.
Group Administrator