Central Florida's Loser's on the Winning End!

Groups » Central Florida's Lo... » Discussion » Questions to our me...

Questions to our members

ToriRaye
on 6/12/11 4:43 am - FL
 How would you feel about opening up the group to Central Florida WLS patients or potential patients of any dr within theCentral Florida area?  

I have received requests from people who are with another surgeon and are looking for a group in this area, and from what I can tell there really isn't a large option out there.  

If you would prefer to keep it just to Dr. Jawad's patients and potential patients, that is fine... but I would like a reply from our group to know your thoughts.

Also - I would like to set up a meeting online for us to meet each other and need to know what days and times would work best for each of you.   I know I set one up previously, but the time was not good for you all and no one was in the meeting but me and I signed off at ten after.  

Please reply and let me know what your thoughts on membership would be and your day/time preferences for meetings.  

Thanks,
Tori

Don't focus on where you are - Focus on where you want to be!
Paige V.
on 6/20/11 10:53 am - Gainesville, FL
mmm.... is Gainesville considered central florida, cause if not I dont qualify. Im usually free except I work most Monday...oh yea and I have a almost four year told that usually follows along with me ;)
ToriRaye
on 6/20/11 11:47 am - FL
 I would consider Gainesville central florida.. yes. 

Ok, thanks for letting me know Monday doesn't typically work for you.  I appreciate that feedback.

Don't focus on where you are - Focus on where you want to be!
(deactivated member)
on 6/21/11 12:23 pm - Winter Park, FL
I am good with it being open to other individuals,.. from Central Florida and other surgeons as long as we are all supportive of each other! I also would like a group chat,... usually the weekends or Monday night works for me,.. as long as I plan ahead. Thanks for being an involved leader, Tori!

ToriRaye
Group Leader

Mandi E.
Group Administrator