Central Florida's Loser's on the Winning End!

Groups » Central Florida's Lo... » Discussion » Looking tnto the fu...

Looking tnto the future...

ToriRaye
on 5/7/11 11:37 pm - FL
Is there a special event or outing that you were keeping in your goals for when you have lost your weight?  A special dinner with someone special?  A concert?  A party or costume for a party?  A favorite dress you have wanted to get back into or do you have one in mind you want to buy?

Don't focus on where you are - Focus on where you want to be!
ToriRaye
on 5/7/11 11:39 pm - FL
For me, it is a New Year's Eve party in a fancy sexy dress.  I want it to be either a red or blue glittery sexy dress that will knock my man's socks off and make his jaw drop.  :)

Thanks,
Tori

(deactivated member)
on 5/8/11 9:19 am
Hey Tori, let's see how many you can get together....

Petra
ToriRaye
on 5/14/11 4:00 am - FL
We are growing every week!!  :)

What do you look forward to or was a focus goal for you when you hit your goal weight?  Was there a dress you wanted to get in to?   A special date you wanted to go on with someone?  A girls weekend at the beach? 

(deactivated member)
on 5/14/11 4:18 am
None of that. My BP was too high and my cholesterol was getting out of wack
ToriRaye
on 5/14/11 4:27 am - FL
I hope this finds you with BP and cholesterol under control and feeling much better.

I blew my knee out in 2010 and went down in my back twice - all three requiring someone to come take care of me for 2 weeks at a time.  I got tired of being taken care of like that and wanted my life back.  It was horrible to be stuck in bed for days because my body couldn't support my weight any more.

I wish you all the best.  I hope you join us on Tuesday.  

Paige V.
on 6/20/11 10:59 am - Gainesville, FL
we are taking a cruise March of next year. Definitely that. I want to be hawt! ;) 
ToriRaye
on 6/20/11 11:50 am - FL
 That's great.  I would absolutely that is something to look forward to.  Cool.  Take pics and let us see how hot you look when the time comes.  :)

ToriRaye
Group Leader

Mandi E.
Group Administrator