Living Good with Livengood

Groups » Living Good with Liv... » Discussion » Group meets on Mond...

Group meets on Monday! UPDATED!!!!

Denise M.
on 9/10/10 6:53 am, edited 9/13/10 5:21 am
Thank goodness for that!

I've been working on some other personal issues . . . clutter especially, which is the equivalent of fat in my home!  It distracts me and keeps me in a mild state of anxiety that keeps me from dealing with actual issues.

Needless to say, my eating is out of control!  Plus it's been 3 weeks, so I am in dire need of support group!

Hope to see y'all there!!!!

THIS JUST IN!!!  PLEASE COME IF YOU CAN TONIGHT AND LET YOUR SUPPORT GROUP FRIENDS KNOW!

I just heard from Dr. Livengood that there will be a special speaker tonight--Mila Grigg of MODA Image Consulting will join us tonight to give us some insight on fashion.  On her website, Mila says, "Fashion is not simply about clothing.  Your appearance affects your life on a daily basis.  Properly attired people will excel in life--your image is what you present to the world, and most importantly, it can make or break you."

In addition to her business, she is the Fashion Director for At Home Tennessee Magazine, where she writes a column, and she also does monthly fashion segments on NewsChannel 5's Talk of the Town.

Please join us tonight if you're able, and bring along your WLS friends and family!

Centennial Center for Surgical Weight Loss, Tace Building Conference Room, 6 pm!