Calgarian Chica's

Coffee Date

ShortyPants
on 11/21/10 12:01 pm

I'm in Marda Loop. but I know a few fo you ladies mentioned you were in the NW and NE.
What does everyone thing of Crowfoot? Fairly accessible off of Stoney or Crowchild?

What time brackets work best for everyone?
Better days of the week than others?
Yaaayyyyyyyyyy!!

calgarygem
on 11/22/10 2:20 am - Calgary, Canada
I'm in Huntington Hills NW. I'm game for coffee too!
novascotiadawn
on 11/22/10 7:03 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I'm in the deep south and not driving out here in Calgary yet...Maybe I can join the next one :O) AWESOME idea though!

Donna

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

ShortyPants
on 12/1/10 12:33 am
Anyone else in?
And if there was someone you could catch a ride with, would you still want to come if we got our poop together to meet for coffee, Dawn?

YAAAYYYYYYY +2 today! WOOOO!
novascotiadawn
on 12/1/10 11:09 am - Calgary, Alberta, Canada
I'd love too!!!

I need to get some WLS friends...to kick my butt!!!

Hugs

Donna

Leaky sleeve survivor!!! 2008/2009 ~ 5'7"~ 42F Bougie

sixfootkat
on 12/2/10 12:00 pm - Canada
I live in Carstairs but would love to meet with you guys.  When are you going to get together?
Katrina

ShortyPants
on 12/7/10 12:11 am
Nothing in stone yet - what is everyone's schedule like??
(deactivated member)
on 12/27/10 11:10 pm - calgary, Canada
I'm in NW, too. I would definitely game for coffee in crowfoot. There is a starbucks there in Chapters or one in Dalhousie Station at the Chapter's too.  A bigger starbucks (more seating)  in Brentwood Mall, too. It would be great to just pick a date and see who could come. If not many, that's ok, we could do this say, once a month,  and people could come when they can.

I am pretty flexible in the daytime or weekend hours. Evenings are a lot harder for me because I have kids I have to chauffeur around. Friday evenings are usually open for me but I can certainly be flexible for other times.

Anyone game for  setting something up in the next couple of weeks??

Happy New Year.

Krista