Canton Ohio WLS Support Group

I wish

Cindyc59
on 7/7/08 2:24 am
I sure wish more of you guys used this sight to post things on.  You guys are very nice and smart about WLS. We need each other to help us get thur this. Posting on the other sight is not the same as talking to people we know. The other sight  they don't know us and can be curel. We care about each other and need to hold each others hand. This is a blessing to have this please start using this tool. I will be looking forward to hearing from you guys more often. 
Terrib
on 7/7/08 9:26 pm, edited 7/8/08 1:13 am - Clayton, NC

I so agree with you Cindy!  Getting to know each and every one of the members to me has been so wonderful as well as rewarding.  We are able to share our experiences, be they good or bad, follow each other's progress and become a family!  A family where we all understand the journey and take the trip together!.  Support each other, pass on ideas, well just limitless!

Perhaps it is due to the summer months, everyone so busy with having fun, children out of school, vacations and such.  This site is here for everyone......so when you have a moment, post a message, post a new picture, heck post a picture of where you vacationed!  We would all love to see them and hear from you!

In the meantime, we have special speakers scheduled for upcoming meetings, so try and mark the 3rd Wednesday of each month and join us!

Hugs to all and Cindy, thanks for your post!!

friendshiptreatandsissors.gif picture by 07aseret

Terri
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
www.wlsterrib.com