Canton Ohio WLS Support Group

Groups » Canton Ohio WLS Supp... » Discussion » 2/24/08 Macedonia L...

2/24/08 Macedonia Luncheon

Terrib
on 2/24/08 10:29 pm - Clayton, NC
Janice, thanks so much for organizing this GTG.  I so enjoyed having the opportunity to meet everyone! 

I was Pam's angel for her WLS and was thrilled to be able to meet her in person.  I am so glad the rough times are behind you and you are looking great!  You go girl!

Judy, Kim and Dayna, I am so amazed at your success!  What an inspiration for all of us.  

Kim, congratulations on your upcomming nuptials and was delighted to have the opportunity to meet your finance.  Isn't love grand????

Robin, it was nice to meet another WLS member who had the same surgeon and able to "compare notes".  You keep up the good work, you are doing fantastic.

Janice, you only have 9 days until your surgery and am pleased to offer to be your .  We cannot wait until you join us on the other side and of course have saved you a seat on the "loser's bench".  

Looking forward to a future GTG and hopefully those who could not make it this time around can join us!  Everyone is welcome!

To see a picture of us all ~ taken by my DH (I never leave home without him!)  please visit photos!

3997.gif image by 07aseret

Terri
ObesityHelp Support Group Leader
www.wlsterrib.com