Bay Area Weight Loss Surgery Support

Recent Posts

(deactivated member)
on 6/10/10 7:40 pm - Tampa, FL
Topic: RE: Thanks...
Mark, support should have no boundaries.
SWEET Tink
on 6/10/10 11:24 am
Topic: RE: Inspiration from our friends at Lifestart WLS support
I so love these ,, I cannot start my day with out them .
This one speaks volumes !! 

Rock on ! 

Tink

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

SWEET Tink
on 6/10/10 11:21 am
Topic: RE: Welcome
Whoooot !! IT is here .. Congratulations !! I know how the passion feels .. and it runs deep .

You both are going to do an amazing job for your area . I could only hope to have a group such as yours is going to be around here .. Opps .. I do .. Mine .. LOL .. gotta pat yourself cuz you gotta be your own cheerleader sometimes ..

I miss you both like crazy ... I adore you both madly ..and I am so excited for you .

As I told you .. I am here for you for anything you need .. Use me .. that is what I am here for .,

Again , Congratulations ... !! 
Love and Peace to you both ,

Tink

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!

Mark ..
on 6/10/10 9:54 am - Houston, TX
Topic: Thanks...
For including me you guys...even if i am on the west side of the spill...
on 6/10/10 5:47 am - Tampa, FL
Topic: Welcome to our new members

Welcome to all of our new members, I hope that everyone will join us and participate nand help this support group grow.  I also hope that the Florida members will try to make some of our real life meetings.

(deactivated member)
on 6/10/10 4:16 am - FL
Topic: RE: Up in flames
That was my fault, I will work on that! HUGS
(deactivated member)
on 6/9/10 9:19 pm - Tampa, FL
Topic: What have you done for you today?
Today is Thursday, and my question for you today, is.....What have you done for you today/

For me; Monday, I gave up carbs; Tuesday, I did good until about 7:00PM and then I had a bagel; Wednesday, I cashed and burned, I carbed out; Thursday, I am starting all over, no bad carbs today!!!!

So how about it peeps...

What have you done for you lately?
(deactivated member)
on 6/9/10 6:35 am - Tampa, FL
Topic: Up in flames
Monday, no Carbs; Tuesday, no carbs until a late night run for blueberry coffee got me in trouble with a cinnaom raisin bagel; Wednesday, carbed out; I suck!!!  Oh well I'll try again tomorrow.
(deactivated member)
on 6/9/10 12:12 am - FL
(deactivated member)
on 6/7/10 9:10 pm - Tampa, FL
Topic: Inspiration from our friends at Lifestart WLS support
Motivational Quote - Excellence is the result of caring more than others think wise, risking more than others think safe, dreaming more than others think practical, and expecting more than others think possible.

Being average is okay. Mediocrity is tolerable. But what are you doing to go above and beyond the call of duty? What are you doing to make yourself stand out in a positive light, or to make the lives of those around you easier? If nobody ventured out into new and exciting things or ideas, nothing would ever change. The world would continue to exist with nothing improved. The great thinkers and dreamers throughout history strived for excellence, strived for ways to change the earth. So attempt grand things. Dream your dreams, and then live them out. Expect a lot out of life.