Bay Area Weight Loss Surgery Support

Groups » Bay Area Weight Loss... » Discussion » HELLO AND QUOTE OF ...

HELLO AND QUOTE OF THE DAY

SWEET Tink
on 8/1/10 9:38 pm
GOOD MORNING, GOOD MORNING , GOOD MORNING ...
This is Tink , coming to you all the way from my little hole in the wall Ashburn VA ,
Happy Monday ... I wish you all a great week and hope you all can go out and make something WONDERFUL HAPPEN ..
Remember also ,I am an OH Life Coach and I am now taking new One on One Clients .
Please visit .. www.vawlsevents.com  for more information .
God Bless Kristen and Steve as they continue on with their support Mission there locally . Please make sure to visit them , they are FULL OF KNOWLEDGE .
Peace and Love ,
Tink
Motivational Quote - I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I have to be more specific.
SparkPeople Translation

It’s great to have goals. Everyone should make some. However, are your goals detailed enough for you to realistically reach them? For many goals, you have to plan a progression of steps necessary for achievement. Wanting to lose 20 pounds could be an excellent goal, but how are you going to achieve it? Better diet, exercise, sleep? Say you want to run a 5K for the first time. It is not just going to happen overnight. You have to chart a list of stages required to get into this kind of shape. Track your goals. Write them down. Look at them often. Most importantly, hold yourself accountable.

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!