Bay Area Weight Loss Surgery Support

SO Excited!

Katie_C
on 6/15/10 11:07 pm - Land O Lakes, FL
I am SOOO Excited to see this group... I can't wait to start meeting on a regular basis! I love my support group at TGH, but I think sometimes I wi**** was more...

trishy
on 6/16/10 1:21 am
I am excited too.  Even though I live in Orlando I will be more than willing to meet up with you fine people.  My surgeon has a support group once a month but I've always felt comfortable getting my support from OH.  Now there's a semi-local group for me to join. :) :)

Revision Band to Sleeve scheduled 10/29

(deactivated member)
on 6/17/10 9:11 am - Tampa, FL
Katie, it's great to see you join our group and, it will be great to see you at our first meeting.  I'll let you know when the first meeting is
(deactivated member)
on 6/17/10 10:07 pm - FL
I think by next week, no later than Wednesday we should have a date for July. I missed the meeting at TGH this past week but our meeting should give ALOT more. Can't wait to meet everyone!
Hugs Kristen
(deactivated member)
on 6/19/10 9:53 pm - Tampa, FL
Katie, I didn't notice that you were a Pampered Chef rep.  This will do great because we want to have WLS friendly cooking as part of our support group meetings. We have a nice kitchen that we can use.  Besides I love Pampered Chef.
Katie_C
on 6/21/10 2:30 am - Land O Lakes, FL
Sounds good to me... just let me know when you want me to have something ready and I will.