Bay Area Weight Loss Surgery Support

Welcome

(deactivated member)
on 6/6/10 12:25 am - Tampa, FL
Hi Friends;

Kristen and I have decided to start a weight loss surgery support group here in Tampa, together with access on Facebook and on OH.  This is something that we feel very strongly about, and the fact the we need support in our weight loss journey, only exemplifies the reason that we need to start a local support group.  There will be a real life support group with meetings and events, but in between these meetings, we will use the OH group to keep in touch and to keep motivating each other.  For those of you in the Tampa Bay/West Central Florida area, please join us at any of our meetings, if you aren't close enough to come to one of our meetings, you are still welcome to join our group, and participate in the motivation and support.

Join us here and at Bay Area Weight Loss Surgery Support on facebook.

MzDiane
on 6/6/10 10:30 am - Apopka, FL
Thank you so much for the invite to join the group.  I know it will be a success!
  300 lb HW / 289 lbs Pre-op /281 lbs Day Of Surgery       
(deactivated member)
on 6/6/10 10:51 am - Tampa, FL
Thanks Diane, this is something that Kristen and I are very passionate about.
SWEET Tink
on 6/10/10 11:21 am
Whoooot !! IT is here .. Congratulations !! I know how the passion feels .. and it runs deep .

You both are going to do an amazing job for your area . I could only hope to have a group such as yours is going to be around here .. Opps .. I do .. Mine .. LOL .. gotta pat yourself cuz you gotta be your own cheerleader sometimes ..

I miss you both like crazy ... I adore you both madly ..and I am so excited for you .

As I told you .. I am here for you for anything you need .. Use me .. that is what I am here for .,

Again , Congratulations ... !! 
Love and Peace to you both ,

Tink

Proud Obesity Help Bariatric Life Coach
Proud Obesity Help Support Group Leader
Fighting Daily the Disease We Call Obesity !
www.obesityhelp.com/group/LifeStartsWLS08
www.vawlsevents.com
Helping Others Find Their Way to a Life They Deserve!