Menus and Miles Sunday July 9th

Roz !!!!
on 7/9/17 10:21 am - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!! It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

Afternoon LW's!!! DH and I are having a nice quiet day at home. No Grandkids today so DH is mowing the grass and I'm going to trim my rose bushes....two of favorite things! Planned our meals for the week and stopped on the way home from Church for a few groceries. I'll pick the rest up through the Walmart pick-up this afternoon. I do soooo much better when I plan!

8+ years out

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack: Nothing

Lunch: Ham/Cheese Sandwich

Snack:

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Dinner: Kielbasi and 1/2 cup left over Cheesy Potatoes

Snack: Plain Popcorn

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

JB1114
on 7/9/17 5:45 pm, edited 7/9/17 10:47 am - Grain Valley, MO

A very hot Sunday in Kansas City but it is July in Missouri. I did go in the garage and went thru my Christmas decorations. Managed to eliminate one tub which I used to pack fabric in. So far, I have 2 tubs of fabric packed. I'm going to have the movers take them. Better for them to carry them than me. I've gone thru all my quilting magazine and will take the ones I don't want to guild this month.

Nine years ago today I had my RNY. Wasn't so sure it was a good thing that evening.

Sorry to hear about your hubby. That had to be really scary for him and your DD. My rash has cleared up. I looked at a bunch of protein bars and all but Quest either added soy or are processed in a plant that processes soy. The new Quest Hero bars taste really good but are just too high in sugar for me. Even half a bar makes me feel yucky. I'm going to try some of the recipes I have for protein bar.

Today's eats:

Premier Protein (30 grams)

Luna bar

Click shake (16)

Pork loin, 1/2 potato, carrots

Low carb ice cream

Little low on protein.

~Jo~

RNY: July 8, 2008

Dr. John Price

Kansas City, MO

Roz !!!!
on 7/12/17 1:16 pm - Butler, PA

If you find the perfect Protein bar let me know.....I think I'm dreaming! I only eat the Nature Valley Roasted Nut Crunch Bars. Nuts and Seeds with a glaze on them. They only have 6 grams of protein but the nuts really satisfy me and fill me up.

9 years....whoo hoo!!!!

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 487 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 542 views
Still kickin'...