Menus and Miles Thursday May 11th

Roz !!!!
on 5/11/17 10:05 am - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!! It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!

Afternoon LW's!!!! I didn't post the whole time I was on vacation which led to me not being accountable to any one and gaining 3 pounds!! I was a secret eater before WLS and that's a place I never want to return to again. I need this site....I need you!!!! I can't be successful on my own!!!

8+ years

Breakfast:

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Snack:

Lunch: Bacon, Eggs, Cheese on a Croissant

Snack: Nuts and Berries

Protein: Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Dinner:

Snack: Yogurt with Cherries

Snack: Nature Valley Roasted Nut Crunch Bar

Snack: Plain Popcorn

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

lykapal
on 5/11/17 12:37 pm
RNY on 05/16/16

Good for you, getting right back on track! You're an inspiration.

I'm sort of eating as I feel hungry today. Yesterday was my wedding anniversary, and Hubby and I went out for a nice dinner. Nothing fancy, but a place that does upscale mexican style food. Really good food! I have my leftovers and his leftovers for lunch and dinner. I had carnitas, and left the tortillas on the plate, brought home the leftover pork. He had a filet with sweet potato wedges, amazingly good! I had his stuff for lunch.

Now he's sent me a text asking if I want some spicy chicken from PF Changs for dinner, not sure I should have nothing but takeout all in one day, but it sure sounds good!! LOL

Got the call yesterday, insurance approved the surgery, and doc has me on the schedule for Wednesday. Booo! I'll be having surgery 1 yr and 1 day post RNY. LOL

Here's a pic of me and the man heading out to dinner last night.

49/F 4' 11" Highest Wt. 183.8--Surgery Wt. 173.0--Current Wt. 115.2--Goal Wt. 115.0

Roz !!!!
on 5/17/17 9:55 am - Butler, PA

Your picture is Beautiful!!!! You are about my height. How tall is your hubby? I'm so sorry but I forget what surgery you are having.

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 487 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 542 views
Still kickin'...