Menus and Miles Saturday Feb. 18th

Roz !!!!
on 2/18/17 6:10 am, edited 2/18/17 10:16 pm - Butler, PA

WARNING TO SELF AND TO ANYONE WHO WILL LISTEN!!! AVOID 'BAD' CARBS AT ALL COSTS!!! THEY ARE ADDICTING!! THEY WILL SLOW DOWN YOUR WEIGHT LOSS DURING THE LOSING STAGE (and you won't even notice)!! THEY WILL MAKE THE SCALE GO UP AFTER THE HONEYMOON PERIOD IS OVER.

Success in Maintenance starts with GOOD CHOICES during the Honeymoon Period.

I feel I need to repeat this: I am a FIRM believer in Good Whey Protein Drinks!!!!!  It is sooooo much harder to do Maintenance without them!  

Good Morning LW's!!!  It's a Beautiful Saturday here in Western PA. One of my Grandson's turned 5 yesterday and today's his party.  Super excited to have all of our girls and grandkids together today.  I'm going to be fighting the party snack battle this afternoon.

Breakfast:  DH had McDonalds but I just drank my shake

Protein:    Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Lunch:     1 Roasted Chicken Leg

Party:      Piece of Pizza with meat toppings, 3 chips, 1 Hershey kiss, small piece of cake and a little ice cream    

I'm actually happy with this.  It could have been sooooo much worse!

Protein:    Matrix Mint Cookie 35g

Dinner:     Grilled Ham and Cheese

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

lykapal
on 2/18/17 9:38 am
RNY on 05/16/16

We have four of our grandsons living with us, so there is always a party snack battle, LOL. I resist mostly, but I do occasionally pop a few goldfish when I'm cooking. Ugh, no self control.

Menu is not fully planned, but going well, so far.

Coffee: Starbucks grande latte

Breakfast: Protein waffle

Snack: Handful of pecans

Lunch: Deli meat and cheese rolls

Snack: Premier Protein, chocolate

Dinner: Sous Vide pork tenderloin

I'll get it all into myfitnesspal later to check my totals, but I feel confident this get me to 100g protein. If not, I'll have a yogurt before bed.

49/F 4' 11" Highest Wt. 183.8--Surgery Wt. 173.0--Current Wt. 115.2--Goal Wt. 115.0

Roz !!!!
on 2/18/17 10:30 pm, edited 2/18/17 2:30 pm - Butler, PA

I feel like ours live here.....LOL.  BUT I wouldn't have it any other way!!!   Since DH retired he watches the grandkids a lot. By the time I get home he is worn out and it's my turn.  

Most of our grocery order is junk food for the kids and DH.  Sometimes I feel like I'm teaching them bad habits.

Sounds like a Successful Menu!

Roz

God is walking with me every step of the way. Because of HIM this is possible!!

RNY 10/15/2008 9+ Years!!!
Height: 4' 11" HW: 203 SW: 197 CW: 119
on Maintenance

Most Active
Recent Topics
10 years today
Linda B. · 1 replies · 362 views
12 Year Surgiversary!
Lee ~ · 1 replies · 487 views
Post Iron Infusion Dizziness
Jennifer K. · 0 replies · 542 views
Still kickin'...